• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tourney27

Years
  • Hello! I have an idea for you. I call it a PBR tournament. Rules? Here they are:

DO bring 6 Pokemon that are Lv.50, no more, no less.
    If your opponent forfeits, DO report it to me (kelario27) via PM.
    DO NOT bring hacked Pokemon.
    DO NOT forfeit unless you are in a big hurry. This will result in an automatic win for your opponent and a "trial" from me (kelario27) to see if you were lying or not.

This tournament is only for players of all three: a) a Gen IV game, b) Battle Revolution (of course), and c) Black, White, or both. C is included because of the prize: an item of your choice which will be traded to you via worthless Pokemon. If the winner has not yet beaten the E4 for the first time in Black or White, they get the aforementioned item plus a Gen I, II, or III Pokemon of their choice in Black or White (if they do not choose a Pokemon, it will be Ditto). If I (kelario27) get to the final round (two players left) the person facing me will automatically win.

Report to me via PM (not this thread) the results of your battle.

The FCs listed below are the Battle Revolution FCs.

Participants

1. kelario27 (coming soon)

Brackets

Round 1

kelario27 vs.
    vs.
    vs.
    vs.
    vs.
    vs.
    vs.
    vs.

Round 2

vs.
    vs.
    vs.
    vs.

Round 3

vs.
    vs.

Final Round

vs.

Join at any time, this tournament will not start until the list is full.

Back