• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trade/Battle

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • TN
    • Seen Sep 6, 2011
    I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but i'll try anyway.
    I hope i'm at the right place(as in gaming community) for getting together with people to casually trade/battle. Of all the years i've played pokemon i've never once traded with anyone or battled =/ (because apparently i was the only one in this town who played pokemon when i was younger lol) and even still to this day none of my friends or friends friends play lol so with that said, i'm hoping to make some new Pokemon friends and maybe some rivals XD.
    You're more than welcome to just comment on this post, or email me or whatever, and i'd be more than glad to give you my friend code.
    The only game i currently have are LeafGreen,Sapphire, and HeartGold. I will be getting SoulSilver soon(So me and my gf can trade/battle together) and maybe in the future D/P and B/W, depending on how well things go on this site :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back