• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Turn 2 Control Feraligatr HL-on

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Oct 24, 2005
    My favorite Pokemon returns, albeit in a much different form from the last time. www.pokebeach.com for scans on the new cards.

Pokemon (13):
    4 Jirachi DX
    4 Totodile HL
    1 Croconaw UFO
    4 Feraligatr ex

Trainers (31):
    4 TV Reporter SS, POP2
    3 Stevens HL
    4 Copycat TRR
    3 Admin TRR
    4 Candy SS, EM
    4 PETM UFO
    4 Swoop! TRR
    4 Frontier EM
    1 Retriever TRR

Energy (16):
    11 Water
    3 Boost AQ, DX, UFO
    2 Cyclone SK, UFO

The point here is to get out Feraligatr ex as soon as possible by using any combination of searching and drawing necessary, hense the large number of draw cards (all Supporters) in the deck. I'm just looking for better ways to get that G8r out quickly. Please do not suggest to put in more Croconaw, as that will slow the deck down to turn 3 earliest. Right now, it can go off turn 2, but turn 3 is more likely. Read up on what the cards do and figure out how they interact with each other in order for this deck to work.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Oct 24, 2005
    Rare Candy

why does there have to be a minimum character thing for posts?

wishirulz

convict #100234
    Years
    bullados, to many trainers what if you dont have a pokemon on the first draw? ah ha genius!

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Oct 24, 2005
    Kinda the belly of the beast there. Really, it doesn't matter if I mulligan a couple of times, because, being a shutdown deck, once Feraligatr hits the field, there is very little that the opponent can do to stop it. Also, 8 Pokemon is enough to get a Basic on the initial draw approximately 2 out of 3 times. Mulliganing is not really a problem for this deck.

Back