• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

UCP Redesign

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
  • this looks reaaally smooth, Ooka. I'm a fan. Only thing is that I don't see a point in showing your name in the top right and also "Logged in as: Ooka" to the left. If the purpose of it appearing on the top right is to link to your profile, why not just link it in the portion to the left? That one seems more convenient, anyway. Just reserve the area to the right for what's below + notifications and inbox imo, or a quick access to profile customization or something. am I making sense?

still slick as hell.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • I agree completely, and updated the concept. Thanks a lot for the feedback. :D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    It looks really cool but it needs a list of subscribed threads. That's the main thing I use the dashboard/ucp for :)

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • I stopped at Recent Likes out of laziness, those would definitely be in there somewhere. :)

Back