• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Untitled

Years
  • Age 42
  • Seen Jan 16, 2021
Hi everyone. I've recently been creating my own Pokemon and thought the 7 deadly sins could be a cool idea but I'm struggling with how to make lust kid friendly. I was thinking something with big lips and would prefer the word lust to be included in the name somehow. Any ideas? Thanks

Years
i'm actually unsure if this is fit for this section since we're talking about fakemon, is it better off in somewhere like Writer's Lounge perhaps?

anyway, crazy idea: make it humanoid shape and one half is a woman while the other's a man? then add some evil details or something i dunno. for names... uhhh Lustelle? Alluster?

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
Years
Welcome to the forums!
It's nice to see more Fakemon artists and since you are looking for help on a Fakemon I've moved your thread over to Resources.

Making Pokémon with the seven deadly sins theme is certainly interesting and an idea I have for lust is you can make the theme subtle. You could take a page from a Pokémon like Salazzle where it's still a creature fitting in the Pokémon world but it uses its pheromones to attract Salandit to serve it. I'm unsure of ideas of names tho.

Hope this helps and good luck creating it!

Back