• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Untitled

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2023
    Hi,

First time posting so unsure if this is the right spot but chasing some help or advice, having an issue with custom pokemon I have added using PGE where in a battle the custom pokemon that gets sent out sprites position is sitting to high such as Bellsprout in the screenshot and even the enemy spearow is higher than its suppose to be(both are custom pokemon using the same sprites as the originals with just different stats and abilities, THEY ARE NOT REPLACING OF EXISITING POKEMON JUST ADDITIONS). I am using MrDollSteaks Rombase as rombase. Im just abit stumped as they are technically the exact same(Using the same Sprites movesets e.g) Just not stats and abilities.

Things I have tried: Manged to get the rombase working with Advanced Sprite editor and checked position of my custom pokemons sprites to the existing/original(they were identical)
    Checked to see if the original pokemons were affected using advanced map editor to spawn both in( Originals pokemons sprites work fine and are unaffected, just custom pokemon.)
    Used a clean rom(fresh squierrel) and repatched then tried again but problem still persists.
    I Should probably point out that these custom pokemon do not have dex entries and just shows jibberish when you catch them and all that wouldn't think that would be the issue but happy to be proven wrong.

Appreciate any help, Thanks.Untitled

Back