• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Script: [v20.1\v21.1] Secret Bases Remade

Years
    • Seen today
    Secret Bases Remade
    [v20.1\v21.1] Secret Bases Remade

Features
    • Creation of Secret Bases from RSE.
    • User configurable Bases and Decorations
    • Gifting, Buying, and Selling Decorations
    • Mix Records and Visit Other Player's Bases [Requires Cable Club]
    There's a user manual in the download for setting up the script.

Credits
    Vendily for the script
    All included graphics are from Pokemon Emerald
    Except for the Secret Base Arrows, which are edited fishing sprites, and the horizontal and square holes and boards, which are edited Emerald tiles.

Download Link
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/pj877a51gfugw03/SecretBasesRemade.zip/file

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    I'm putting out this update a little sooner than I'd have liked because I found a game crashing bug in pbReceiveDecoration.
    But it doesn't mean I don't have a new feature to add anyways!

Now the script supports CableClub Record Mixing!

It'll automatically register itself as a record to mix, so you only need to have the Cable Club plugin to receive bases.

Though because of the rushed nature of this update, the trainers don't do much more than a small message at the moment.
    A later update will include battling Secret Base Trainers, and using Secret Pal special skills from ORAS (though only in their base, no recruiting them to yours).

Years
    • Seen today

They interact now.
    They can do skills for you.
    It's basically almost ORAS's stuff. It's even the ORAS text, I got a dump of that.

With this, I have nothing left to add to Secret Bases, outside of bug fixes.
    A solid week of code binge. Happy New Year.

Years
    • Seen today
    Bug fixing update that stops recreating the map from scratch after decorating. Well, it still reloads the original map data, but it doesn't need to hit the map factory to reset the whole map.

This update also fixes followers, as they failed to appear after decorating. Now followers follow you in and out of bases, after reloading saves, and after decorating (they are temporarily hidden while decorating, as they do not impact placing of decorations).

Years
    • Seen today
    Secret Bases Remade is updated to v21, now you can decorate your fancy bases in the newest version of Essentials!

Minor adjustments to how the code for the base creation animations play, so now you can define on which frame into the animation before displaying the open sprite of the base, rather than the predefined 1/3rd of the total animation time. Animations can also be shorter or longer than 15 frames if so you desired now, with no issues in timing.

Lastly, fixed an issue in the provided tilesets, where the Thunder Mat did not allow you to place decorations on its center tile, due to not having the terrain tag set on it.

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2024
    Hi!
    I'm trying to install this plugin in my project but doesn't works. I am using the Pokemon Essentials 21.1 version. I have done all the steps in the pdf but when I go to the tree that have a secret base, nothing happens.

Any idea? It's possible that you upload a example project?

Thanks a lot!!

Years
    • Seen today
    Hi!
    I'm trying to install this plugin in my project but doesn't works. I am using the Pokemon Essentials 21.1 version. I have done all the steps in the pdf but when I go to the tree that have a secret base, nothing happens.

Any idea? It's possible that you upload a example project?

Thanks a lot!!

Did you compile your PBS files after installing the script? Mind that you have to be facing Up to interact with the secret base event, and that it's only a single tile.
    Also be sure that you installed the v21 files, and not the v20 ones.

Back