• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] VersacePokemon

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2022
    Hi guys! New here. I have a new YouTube Channel where I'm doing a series on the rom hack inclement emerald challenger mode. VersacePokemon on YouTube, if your interested in this type of content come check me out!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Welcome and best of luck to you! You can place links to all that information in your signature, if you'd like. That way it'll show on every post.

DrWho42

ka kaw
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    hi there! welcome to the community! i look forward to seeing your video uploads <3

Years
  • Welcome friend! Will sub your YouTube page so I can check out any of your new content as it drops. Btw, diggin the name you've chosen for yourself. My alumni is Versace College. (lol)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2022
    Welcome and best of luck to you! You can place links to all that information in your signature, if you'd like. That way it'll show on every post.

Thanks for the tip! By signature, do you mean my bio? New to this, but trying to figure out how I can get my links to show in every post, that would be awesome!

Welcome friend! Will sub your YouTube page so I can check out any of your new content as it drops. Btw, diggin the name you've chosen for yourself. My alumni is Versace College. (lol)

Sick name! Hope you enjoyed some videos if you were able to find me! (Still trying to figure out best way for posting links)

hi there! welcome to the community! i look forward to seeing your video uploads <3

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Thanks for the tip! By signature, do you mean my bio? New to this, but trying to figure out how I can get my links to show in every post, that would be awesome!

Sick name! Hope you enjoyed some videos if you were able to find me! (Still trying to figure out best way for posting links)

Thanks!
    You seem to have found your signature :) https://www.pokecommunity.com/settings/editsignature That's the only real place where you can advertise your channels and accounts, as we don't want posts to revolve around that.

Another tip: if you want to reply to several posts, you can click "Respond" on all of them and then click the floating pencil button on the screen (bottom right) to quote them all at once. Instead of making lots of posts :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2022
    You seem to have found your signature :) https://www.pokecommunity.com/settings/editsignature That's the only real place where you can advertise your channels and accounts, as we don't want posts to revolve around that.

Another tip: if you want to reply to several posts, you can click "Respond" on all of them and then click the floating pencil button on the screen (bottom right) to quote them all at once. Instead of making lots of posts :)

Thanks so much for the advice! You've been super helpful

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Just remember not to spam links unless they're in the appropriate places. We do have rules against blatant advertising offsite.

Back