• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: VisionofMilotic's Birthday Bash =3

Years
  • VisionofMilotic's Birthday Bash =3

May you have a nice birthday Sam <3
    I drew you up a nice snek party =D

Attachments

• VisionofMilotic's Birthday Bash =3
      miloticbday.png
      141.3 KB · Views: 59

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Happy birthday you crazy lil Virgo 🖤🖤

Years
    • Seen today
    Happy Birthday! Hope you had a great one

Our internet speed is dismal. 10 minutes of trying to post this including switching my internet server to a secondary. Hopefully this post finally goes through.

Years
  • Oh my goodness! You guys! I am totally not fighting back tears. I wasn't prepared for this gigantic warm ovation. Thank you to my pc family. It was a good birthday, and just got even better!

I really appreciate you making this thread for me and this brilliant art Rekoil inviting all my favorite pokemon, then all of your kind words to me Nah, Fact-checking Gardevoir, Sheep, Alex_Among_Foxes, Megan, CoolKid575, Janp, CiCi, _Confused_Piplup_ and Zeostar. You are all legends! This really means the world to me, and want to say thanks again everybody, from the bottom of my heart. Y'all truly make me smile.

VisionofMilotic's Birthday Bash =3

Years
  • Of all my crimes, missing such a dear friend's birthday ranks right at the top! I hope you had a great birthday Sam!!! ❤️

Back