• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: Watch out - it's user Juno's birthday!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen today
    BRUTHDAY JUNOI HAPOPY OMG HBAP BIRTHDAY JUNI UYR THE BESTEST ESJVER WHAT AS TRUE BESTISE

Is what I'd say if I were Inky, but instead I hope you have had a wonderful birthday and that even if I am late you are still my special VG friend Juni <3
    veyr good ikhy rp

Thank uu and you weren't late on discord anyway <3

wonderful juno i hope you had an amazing day!!
    I did, Thank you Janna!!

HAPPY BDAY KAREN!!!
    THANK U angie!

Years
    Watch out - it's user Juno's birthday!

Happy birthday Karen! Sorry for the belated message, but the Rowlets had trouble carrying your celebratory sweets, decor and goodies! These guys are only one foot tall according to the Pokedex and only 3 lbs, so not the strongest birbs. Better late than never though! You are one seriously cool, smart, beautiful, chill, thoughtful and gal, and wishing you all this best today and each and every day!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen today

Happy birthday Karen! Sorry for the belated message, but the Rowlets had trouble carrying your celebratory sweets, decor and goodies! These guys are only one foot tall according to the Pokedex and only 3 lbs, so not the strongest birbs. Better late than never though! You are one seriously cool, smart, beautiful, chill, thoughtful and gal, and wishing you all this best today and each and every day!

THANK YOU SAM! <3 I appreciate all the kind words (and birbs)

Back