• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What’s the best surprise you’ve ever received?

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 12, 2024
    The best surprise I think I ever got was when it snowed at my house when I was really little. I used to live in the desert so that was a really fun time when I was about seven years old.

Years
    • Online now
    As a little boy I had a strong fascination with exercise equipment. If I saw any in public I wanted to use it.

Despite us being poor, my mom made things work and bought a full sized treadmill into the house for christmas.

Years
  • When I was younger; my only video game console was a somewhat broken DS Lite (the bottom screen registered touch but only displayed white) and I really wanted a 3DS so I could play modern games instead of just (in my mind) crappy old DS ones. I'd constantly ask for it for every Christmas and birthday, but never got it because my parents thought the my DS was good enough already. That was until I finally got a New 3DS XL for my 9th birthday in 2016, I had already suspected I was going to get one because my father went to GameStop like a week before my Bday to "get my sister an Amiibo" when we didn't have anything that could use it. But I was still absolutely ecstatic when I saw it.

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
    Years
  • Recently it'd either be receiving Valentine's chocolates from my bf, since I'd mentioned to him for a while that I've never received a gift like that and it nearly made me cry, or a couple years ago when a bunch of my friends were eager to wish me happy birthday, since growing up a lot of people would either forget about it, or just combine it with Christmas and ignore it. Both of them made me feel really special and really valuable to people who matter a lot to me, and were great reminders that people both care about me and that we make each other's lives better.

Ben Resolute

Forum surfer since 2012
    Days
  • Got surprised with tickets to see one of my favorite bands as a birthday present. Totally blindsided me out of left field, I was hyped!

Back