• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What’s your latest guilty pleasure?

Years
    • Seen today
    My music sense is bizarre and I'm a little hesitant about sharing my playlists because of this. So I guess this could be considered a guilty pleasure.

I'll turn on 1940s jazz while driving. Then turn on Metallica, then skip to some cheerful anime music.

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
    Years
  • Hard to think of one but I'll probably answer with my music taste as well? Obviously playing Jrock/Jpop is strange to people who don't listen to it or aren't open to it, but I'm kinda embarrassed about my love for 2000s pop music? I have good memories with some songs from that era or just think some of them are really fun. My bf mentioned to his mom that I'm a Ke$ha fan and I had to embarrassingly deny that statement because she's really into Taylor Swift and I don't think I'm anywhere near the level she's on, much less for a different artist? I just think songs like Die Young are good and I like listening to it. I'd be too embarrassed to mention that to people openly... ;;

Back