• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga What are you looking forward to?

Years
  • I've been super slow with anime but super looking forward to the Blue Archive TV Animation! I am horrible and skip all cutscenes in the mobile game so I really want to watch the anime when it's out.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Probably just Kaiju No.8 rn. Maybe Bleach TYBW part 3. 2024 has been kinda dry for anime and it's only February.

All the stuff I was interested in isn't coming out... (anthos, turkey).

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I feel bad saying I'm looking forward to any anime because I don't really subscribe to any sites to watch series as they come out, but I'm still pretty excited for the following series to get anime adaptations cuz I love the manga.

• The Demon Prince of Momochi House
    • Delicious in Dungeon
    • A Sign of Affection
    • Mr. Villain's Day Off
    • Kaiju No. 8
    • Whisper Me A Love Song
    • 7th Time Loop

I think some of this stuff has started already as I make this post but like I said... not subbed to anything to watch as it comes out, so I'll just have to catch up all at once at some point this year. :')

Back