• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] What's up?

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2021
    Hey everyone. My name is Tom and I am looking for someone who wants to trade and battle as well. Will give friend code and number you're serious. I'm so close to completing my pokedex and I could use some help! Sword and shield players only

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Hey everyone. My name is Tom and I am looking for someone who wants to trade and battle as well. Will give friend code and number you're serious. I'm so close to completing my pokedex and I could use some help! Sword and shield players only

Welcome to the community Tom! You can look for trades to complete your PokeDex over in the Trade Corner. You can search for battles over in the Competitive Pokemon section. Good luck with filling up your PokeDex, enjoy your stay!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey Tom! Welcome to the community! There's so many ways to interact with people and Pokemon on this site I honestly think you'd have a hard time figuring where to start, lol.

Years
    Hello & Welcome!

I actually have a Trade Shop for helping people complete their Dexes in gen 8.
    Not sure I'm allowed to link it here though so I shall refrain.

Back