• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favorite thing to drink?

Years
For me it's usually something made with fruit. I like peach juice--especially a Trade Joe's brand called Country Peach. Apple cider can be good. I also like the Naked mango fruit smoothie, and some locally-made lemonade. There's one special kind that really makes my day in the summer, I spot it sometimes at the farmer's market. It's a sweet ruby red-colored lemonade that's been infused with roses, sold by a local juice salesman. There's also an amazing lemonade with peach and pomegranate that a foreign film theater downtown in my city stocks, or maybe's it's more of a lemonade soda because it's fizzy, but it's good.

What would you like to drink?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen yesterday
I mostly drink water and keep a refillable bottle with me. I drink lemonade too in moderation. It's usually a little too acidic so I don't have it often. During the times I do drink lemonade I ask to swap to water after a single glass.

On that note, hard lemonade is the only alcoholic beverage I'll drink.

Sora_8920

Years
  • Age 34
  • She/Her
  • Seen Apr 25, 2024
Milkshakes are my favorite thing to drink, but I usually drink water. As for alcohol, I just like Busch.

Days
I enjoy drinking water a lot, as the we experience very hot weather, and summer is also a week away, hence water is necessary. Think of the feeling of getting water to drink when we are dehydrated due to summer, and only water gives that soothing experience which is unmatched by anything else.....

Don't like drinking fruit juices, and rather enjoy eating them as whole.

Years
Mostly water, either warm or cool. I just adore it and nothing can ever replace unflavored water for me.

Otherwise, I am addicted to milk tea and would drink it every day if it were free and didn't lead to health issues when consumed in excess. Particularly matcha flavor. \o/

Days
  • Seen Apr 10, 2024
sparkling water. I always have it with me, everywhere I go. At least 1 bottle in my backpack, one in the car, a whole set at home. I rarely have a glass of coke or coffee, but water is the best of all.

Back