• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Question] Where in the scripts can I change the black out message which appears when all of your pokemon faint?

Days
    • Seen Jan 26, 2024
    I know that in the old version it was on PField_Field, but I cannot find it in the scripts for the 21.1 version.

Days
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    Have you tried searching for the text by pressing ctrl + shift + f? This will search for the text you tell it in all the scripts stored in the program (not the ones in the plugins folder, but that should be all you need for this).

If I don't remember wrong, among the text was "no more Pokémon" so maybe that will do (I don't think those three words are used together in many cases in the scripts so you should find it quickly).

Back