• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Speculation Which of the anime main characters' Pokémon do you think will Gigantamax?

Which of the main characters' Pokémon do you think will Gigantamax?

• Ash's Kingler

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ash's Snorlax

• Ash's Melmetal

• Meowth of Team Rocket

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2021
    'Sup, guys? I know that Butterfree and Lapras, the one that Ash released back into the wild, never actually had their chance to Gigantamax, while Ash's currently owned Pokémon capable of their Gigantamaxes include Charizard, Pikachu, Kingler, Snorlax and Melmetal, while Meowth of Team Rocket has been capable of his Gigantamax. So, which of these Pokémon do you think that they will Gigantmax: Is it Ash's Charizard, Pikachu, Kingler, Snorlax or Melmetal, Meowth of Team Rocket, all of them, or none at all? Why? Please let me know when you've replied, thanks.

Sloxy

Mon Amour
    Years
  • Ash's Pikachu is a no go, you have to recall that shit to gigantamax it. Will Pikachu be willing to do that? I don't think so

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Ash? Gigantamax? That's a funny joke, tbh.

Anyway, I don't think Ash is gonna Gigantamax any of his Pokémon, and Team Rocket definitely won't Gigantamax Meowth, since Meowth rarely if ever battles.

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2023
    Ash? Gigantamax? That's a funny joke, tbh.

Anyway, I don't think Ash is gonna Gigantamax any of his Pokémon, and Team Rocket definitely won't Gigantamax Meowth, since Meowth rarely if ever battles.

If Ash takes on the Galar Gyms, he is probably going to use G-Max.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • If Ash takes on the Galar Gyms, he is probably going to use G-Max.

That's assuming Ash's Pokemon are capable of Gigantamaxing, anyway. Since not all Pokemon do have a Gigantamax form are capable of G-maxing. That's what I assumed it would be like for all the Pokemon that Ash owns that can Gigantamax.

Back