• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Music WILD [Troye Sivan]

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    WILD [Troye Sivan]

So Troye Sivan's EP WILD came out today, accompanied by a music video for the lead single, Wild. The music video is part one of a three-part MV series called the "Blue Neighbourhood" series.

Has anyone listened to the EP yet? If so, what are your thoughts on it? And what are your thoughts on the video for Wild?

Years
    I liked the song, although I don't think it's up to the same standard as Happy Little Pill is. Either way it is a nice song to listen to.

As for the video, I liked the story behind it but otherwise it wasn't anything particularly noteworthy. Just a video.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    i'm actually really surprised at how great the album is. i was never really interested in any music coming from youtubers/viners or anything of the like but i couldn't help myself but to check out the previews. i'm listening to the album as i write this and i actually have a strong preference for fools and bite over wild. i've yet to watch the vid for wild but i might update this when i get the chance.

Margaery Tyrell

Growing Strong
    Years
    I've actually listened to a couple of his songs because recently some of my friends have been telling me to listen to him, but I'm not really sure if I like his music or not? I'll need to take the time to listen to more of it, so I suppose an update on this post will come soon.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    I liked the song, although I don't think it's up to the same standard as Happy Little Pill is. Either way it is a nice song to listen to.

I originally felt that way as well, that Wild is a decent song but not as great as HLP, but now I can't get enough of Wild hahaha.

I still haven't listened to the other songs on the EP but will try to do so tomorrow!

Aaaaalso this greatly excited me haha: (big images that idk how to resize)

Spoiler:

Back