• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Poll] Will Ash's Alolan Pokémon make a visit to the Galar region?

Do you think that Ash's Alolan party will visit the Galar region? Do you think that Ash's Melmetal w

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2021
    What's up, guys? So then, similarly right after the original release of Pokémon Sword and Shield Expansion Pass: The Isle of Armor for the Nintendo Switch, do you think that Ash's entire Alolan party will make their visit in the Galar region? And do you think that Ash's Melmetal will be able to Gigantamax for the first time? Why? Please let me know, thanks. ;)

Last edited:

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
    Yeah why not

Also the poll question got cut off after "w"

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2021
    Oh, I'm sorry, my bad! *chuckle* Okay, let me ask you that final question against, so do you think that Ash's Melmetal will be able to Gigantamax into Gigantamax Melmetal for the first time? Why? Please let me know thanks.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    Yeah, I highly doubt we'll ever see Ash's Alola Pokemon again. We never saw his Kalos Pokemon again after he went to Alola, so I doubt it'd be any different for his Alola ones.

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2021
    If most of you don't think that any of Ash's final Alolan party will make their visit in the Galar region, why?

Back