• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen XY is weird

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    there's this town where literally almost every NPC talks about unova. i go in this house and they're talking about triple/rotation battles starting in unova. this other guy is like "yo check out this song" and n's farewell starts playing?? there's another house of people that talk about dream world and fennel. it's like hey remember gen 5 wasn't it great ahahaha please play those games instead...... also after you get the 7th badge, lysandre puts out a call to everyone with a holo caster and is basically like "hello i'm about to commit mass genocide bye" like man. what Is this game

Years
    Hey, I like X/Y Don't @ me.....wait, what town do they talk about gen 5?....Cause I will go to that town myself and see for myself....then again, I restarted the game not too long ago, and I can't seem to find the cafe in the city where you are first introduced to Lysandre for some dumb reason. So I am stuck.

But seriously, what town?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    it's really only two houses, i'm kind of exaggerrating, but it's funny to me bc i just so happened to talk to all the people that bring up unova back to back lol. i don't know the town name tbh, it's the one with the grass gym though. like you take the railway to the other side of the town.

also, the cafe you're looking for is in lumiose, you go into the town and go towards the center. lumiose is kinda hard to find anything but the way i find it is to to to the center and then just exit each path until i find it tbh. it's a dark red cafe, if you're at the part of the story i think you're at, then once you walk inside, you'll hear Suspicious music. i don't think it's necessarily the first cafe you Meet him at though, but in playing through the game lately, that's where i've met him the most recent times.

Years
    I found the cafe, and right before helping the guy find his Furfrou outside the mansion, I realized that the big statue in the back (or was it the front) of that mansion was of one of the Unova legendary's and I was like what the heck?! I'm not kidding. I couldn't tell you what legendary it was, but it was definitely a gen 5 legendary.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    oh i forgot about that haha you're right tho it's a gen 5 legendary, i remember seeing a reshiram statue. like man why not a statue of the legendary for kalos...why a legendary from the last game...XY are weird man!

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    A bad game, is what it is. I never liked the Kalos games, and never will. Even Sun/Moon were better than the disaster that was X/Y.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I actually really enjoyed playing X; i loved the art style and the gameplay at large. But the "story"........ yea it was weird. The whole team flare plot and scheme is just. What??

Back