• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Talk] Your supplies

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
So I've been looking to get new markers and colored pencils. I've used Prismacolor for my markers and colored pencils for quite a long time. I've really been looking for fine markers for doing more line work that are a variety of colors and not just basic or black.

So what do you use when you draw?

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
Years
I generally do digital art using a huion kamvas 12 pro tablet, and Clip Studio Paint for software.

I also have some sheets of paper an pencils on hand for when I'm travelling and feeling like drawing.

Though sometimes I buy a bunch of canvasses and whip out acrylic paint to make some landscape paintings. It's soothing to just smash with paint brushes on a canvas.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
Way too many mechanical pencils of different sizes, way too many mines for those pencils, some white block of paper, as well as a small note book with white paper and some blocks with other type of paper, included colored ones. A bunch of colored pencils, too.

Also an overpriced wacom tablet in combination with LibreSprite or Krita because I like me some free tools on my Linux machine.

Now if only I'd have more motivation to use the stuff as well as the skill...thought lack of motivation is also highly influenced by my lack of skill. You'd imagine after a couple decades I'd be a lot further in. I mean, I don't demand to have as much skill as some get after practicing for a year, but still. <_<

Sadly, skill is something you can't buy...

Back