• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Paid Shop] Yume's Art Commissions

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
Years
df9mzc6-c2341d22-b12b-4481-8b85-4d665ce6bd7d.png

Commission Rules
  • Payment is in advance through PayPal (Can pay in parts for WIPs)
  • No NSFW
  • I reserve the right to decline a commission without explanation.
  • Clients are not permitted under any circumstances to use any part of the commissioned artwork for NFTs.
  • I reserve the right to display commissioned pieces on my online galleries and portfolio. Commissions of your OC's will be credited accordingly.
  • Prizes are calculated based on estimated time it will take to make the work. Based on the complexity of the request the price may be different than what's presented on the price sheet.
  • If the OC you are commissioning art for is not originally yours, please ensure you have permission to get this commission through.
  • There will be a total of 5 open slots at the same time, please check if the slots are open before making a request for a commission.
  • Once the application form has been filled in and accepted you will receive the invoice to make the payment.
  • Once payment has been made it can take up to 2 months to complete a commission, dependent on complexity.
  • In case of unexpected circumstances that would affect the usual completion time, the client will be informed, and if no progress has been made, can choose to get refunded.

Commission Slots
-
-
-
-
-

How to submit a commission
To submit a commission you fill in this application form.
If it's closed it means I am currently not taking any new commissions. Keep an eye on the thread if you are interested in commissioning, as I will post a heads up in this thread when I am taking commissions again.

Once you've sent the application, I will contact you through the preferred contact method so we can discuss the price of the artpiece.

If you have any other questions you can leave a message in the thread, or pm me.

Last edited:
Back