• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Zelda OLED accessories collection

Days
    • Seen Dec 12, 2023
    Hello everyone! I hope this post isn't against the law or the rules, but I'm in a wonky situation and don't know who really to turn to. So I thought, why not a thread.
    I'm a 40 something year old mom who thought she was doing something really awesome for her 13 year old son by buying him a Zelda OLED switch with all the accessories, a collectors edition. I was not. I bought him the limited edition collectors accessories, Tears of the Kingdom (I think because it's all in Japanese), NOT THE SWITCH.
    I asked to do a return but because it was my mistake and I didn't properly read the description, I was declined, which I totally understand. I've put it on sites and I'm getting offers but I think I'm trying way too many scam offers. I am going to take the accessories collection package to GameStop tomorrow and this is where I need y'all's help. How much is too low? I know they have to make money too but I feel that this is a great find and I wish my son actually wanted it. I really appreciate y'all helping a clueless mama out and I hope this discussion is allowed.Zelda OLED accessories collection

Back