• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: zeo's special day<3

zeo's special day<3

The 23rd of June is a special day for a special person - it's ZeoStar's birthday! Zeo is one of the nicest and most compassionate people you will ever meet, and someone that absolutely deserves to have a very special day today (and every other day). He's the kind of person anyone would be lucky to know.

Thank you for being a great friend Zeo, and I really hope we can continue our friendship. <3 Have a l o v e l y birthday!!

zeo's special day<3
zeo's special day<3

Retek

Banned
    Years
    Happy birthday Zeo! It was a blast getting to know you through our shared love of RDR 2, also FYI, I completed the game! It was a great ending! :')

I hope you have an amazing, absolute blast of a day, mate! <3

Retek

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Happy birthday Zeo!!!

I hope you have a great birthday and enjoy your day at the museum. Thanks for always being a fun friend to talk to :')

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    Happy birthday, Zeo! :D Appreciate you for being such a lovely presence all these years and I'm always happy to see you with us in Trivia! Have a terrific day! 😊

Years
    zeo's special day<3

Happy birthday Zeostar! You certainly are a bright star in our pc skies, may your days to come be as a vibrant and lovely as a Butterfree! You are an awesome friend, and thank you for being there!

zeo's special day<3

zeo's special day<3

Years
    • Seen today
    Thank you @Stcooler, Colours, Retek, Megan, Gardevoir, Aslan, Hyzenthlay, Confused_Piplup, Starlight, Nah, Tsutarja, Rekoil, VisionofMilotic, and Lily, for stopping by and taking a moment to wish me happy birthday. It seems small but from the bottom of my heart I treasure that kind of thing and it brightened my entire day.

And thank you Sheep for being so kind and making me a thread.

It was a lovely birthday. Made even more exquisitely beautiful from this community.

Back