• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Z's Assorted Fakemon Sprites

ViridianPhantom

Water Type Master
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jul 18, 2020
Woah! These are really impressive. I especially like your Novarian Forms. Would you be open to doing some sprinting for a game? I'm looking for some alternate forms and add evolutions to existing lines, and you seem to rock those.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 24, 2021
for any chance can i use these in a pokemon game im making?

You're probably better off trying to contact them on tumblr since they seem to be much more active there. And this is just an educated guess, but it seems very doubtful they would let you use them for their own game since it appears these fakemon are already intended to be inserted into their own region. It still wouldn't hurt to try to get ahold of them on tumblr tho! After all you never really know until you ask. :o

Years
  • Age 18
  • Seen Jun 1, 2022
These are all so cool and can I use them in my pokemon fan game if I give you credit? If so could you provide back sprites and icons for them that would be cool.

Back