• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Answer the question above & quiz the next user! v2

Years
  • Be able to choose a starter from a wide amount of choices, in various types, and, depending of their type(s) (ideally fitting its species precisely), said starter having a personality, many story-driven interactions with you and other NPCs (and dialogues one way or another), as well as a long and deep sidequest to complete, and even moments when we get to control them directly.

How would you have the Pokémon be able to really communicate with humans in a future game ?

Days
    • Seen today
    Yes, always. I just had one last night which I got lost in my old city. Something I don't know was attacking me and I need to find my location, but I don't where was I.

If the region in GEN 10 is going to based on a country/location in real world as previous GEN did, which place(s) would you like for it based on?

Back