• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Atlas Emerald (Beta 1.0rz) - Update May24 - Game now is Completable

Days
    • Seen today
    Dear all,

New update:

- Fixed a sequence break in Lylicove City

- Improved the weather system in the new regions

- Changed the location of Good Rod and Super Rod (the NPCs from Emerald locations says where to find now)

- Other minor fixes and improvements

Have a great week!

CAulin
    How can I apply the .UPS patch to a base Emerald ROM? I was able to do the old IPS patch for the 0.9 versions.

Years
    • Seen today
    How can I apply the .UPS patch to a base Emerald ROM? I was able to do the old IPS patch for the 0.9 versions.
    To use you need a .UPS patcher, you can use NUPS Patcher (windows), if you use mobile phone there's online sites that can apply .UPS patches too (marcrobledo is high reliable).

Days
    • Seen today
    Thank you! I was able to get it patched using an online method. I played it for a bit but I had to put it down. I know it's been brought up by multiple people, but the legs issue really breaks my focus on the game. I do have this ROM bookmarked and hope to play it in the near future!

Back