• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Pals

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Heard about some zoos mixing species in exhibits. Carries plenty of risks, between poor reactions to the other species to disease. Supposedly enriches their lives to interact with species, when things go well. Recalls young cheetahs and dogs getting along well, as well as otters and...some other species.

Wondered if Pokemon would be similar. What pair (or group) of Pokemon do you think would get along well with one another, generally speaking? Automatically assumes Pokemon in the same evolutionary family get along, so avoid a pair like Honchkrow and Murkrow.

• Kricketune and Ludicolo. Combines one that makes music with one that dances to music.
    • Indeedee, Blissey, and Togekiss. Feeds off of positive emotions. Pairs pretty well with the Happiness Pokemon and the Jubilee Pokemon. Tries to spread happiness to others.
    • Popplio and Mimikyu. Describes Mimikyu as a lonely Pokemon. May be a good match for a playful performer.

Last edited:

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
    Years
    I've always viewed volcarona and any other flower pokemon get along well, volcarona can supply them with sunshine on non sunny days, and they can supply volcarona with nectar. And Komala and any dream eating pokemon as well since komala is always sleeping.

Years
    Alakazam has the spoons necessary to eat some delicious Vanilluxe ice cream or Alcremie whipped cream =P
    More seriously...

Comfey collects flower petals, Klefki collects keys... kinda feels like they'd just get along and like chat about collecting stuff a lot? :unsure:

Murkrow/Honchkrow & Thievul would either get along and form like a Thieves Guild... or be at each other's throats over hindering each other I guess?

Druddigon & Heliolisk - Sunbathing buddies =D
    Druddigon can't move at all if it's body gets cold and likes to sunbathe. Heliolisk also likes to sunbathe, but to generate electricity.
    Could potentially add Ninetales in there too due to it having Drought. I think it'd get along with them well enough.

Back