• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count To Infinity - v12

Citra La Magicienne

The Most Inconsistent Forum Poster
Years
  • 243 346

I don't know if the however-many-centuries long wait for it has made the expectations worse or better for them. Like, people have really high expectations, but they've also had a long time to work on it, so it'll def be interesting.

Also, back to the school stuff for a second, I made it through the week! :coolrim:
    No more high school ever again and I don't know how to feel about it- just gotta do actual grad ceremony next Thursday :D

Citra La Magicienne

The Most Inconsistent Forum Poster
    Years
  • 243 350
    243 348

Congrats Citra! Finishing school is very exciting!

What are you gonna do after school?
    ...more school XD

Starting off doing a dual degree for mathematics & computer science, and my end goal is a Masters in aerospace engineering. or probably some more general engineering degree because of broad applicability. From what I've heard it's better to get a more general one since the space places will still hire you with a general engi degree, but other places might not if you have specifically aerospace.

As far as Starfield, I'll say that it's the exact sorta game that I would normally love and play many many times, but...something about it just really didn't work for me. I couldn't really get into it. Now, Outer Worlds...I have played it maybe too many times honestly. And actually I just found out it's gonna have a sequel from this so I'm excited XD

But Outer Worlds being open world is kinda debatable- it very much falls into that range of "controlled" open world where there's segments of it but not one big interconnected map, like PLA. Granted, it's not like you can exactly have an interconnected map between two planets very easily-

Back