• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Event] The PokeCommunity Game-Along V: The Gaming Strikes Back

Explorer of Time

Advocate of Ideals
    Years
    To fit the RNG theme, I'll list four card game video games I want to try. Let's see which one I draw in my opening hand.
    1. Pokemon Trading Card Game (GBC)
    2. Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales (i.e. Single Player Gwent)
    3. Slay the Spire
    4. The Lord of the Rings: Adventure Card Game

Years
    This looks like fun! I would've made a list of games I knew included some sort of slot machine minigame, but I don't think I've got enough of those in my backlog.

If these are all acceptable, roll me for:
    1. Space Channel 5
    2. Alien Hominid HD
    3. Dance Dance Revolution Mario Mix
    4. A Hat in Time

Space Channel 5 it is!

Years
    Nice, I like this one. It took me a while to pick 4 games, but I think you'll like the selection:

1. Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (PC version)
    2. Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (PS1 version)
    3. Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (GBC version)
    4. Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (GBA version)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    1. Tales of the Tempest
    2. Bokura
    3. Lost in Play
    4. Stranger of Paradise Final Fantasy Origin

One of these is exceptionally short and the other will be Extra RNG because I don't wanna buy it but it's available at the library right now... but I can't go pick it up because I'm currently on vacation so if people suddenly take out all 4 copies I can't do the challenge. :P

Years
    Nice, I like this one. It took me a while to pick 4 games, but I think you'll like the selection:

1. Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (PC version)
    2. Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (PS1 version)
    3. Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (GBC version)
    4. Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (GBA version)
    I respect it. But also no.

I'll join too.
    1. Ni no kuni and the white witch
    2. Kloana the reverie series
    3. Railbound
    4. Diofield Chronicles
    Diofield Chronicles.

1. Tales of the Tempest
    2. Bokura
    3. Lost in Play
    4. Stranger of Paradise Final Fantasy Origin

One of these is exceptionally short and the other will be Extra RNG because I don't wanna buy it but it's available at the library right now... but I can't go pick it up because I'm currently on vacation so if people suddenly take out all 4 copies I can't do the challenge. :P
    Bokura for you.

Years
    I respect it. But also no.
    Damn, I really wanted to play Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone. I mean all these versions are different and were made by different developers, so I hoped it was a good enough loophole.

In that case, I have this list of games:
    1. Might & Magic 2: Gates to Another World
    2. Baldur's Gate 2
    3. Croc 2
    4. Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins

Setsuna

♡ I hope the world~
    Years
    Space Channel 5 it is!

RNG treated me well this time! I just finished Space Channel 5, it's such a funny charming game with a great aesthetic. Unfortunately it had issues with dropped inputs which especially sucks for a rhythm game, but it was too cool not to love. I think it's a game that really needs something like a remake since it's a really unique, really fun concept but it feels a bit too rough to actually say it's fun to play in its original release.

Explorer of Time

Advocate of Ideals
    Years
    I've already beaten a run of Slay the Spire on my second try, using an Exhaust build as an Ironclad that combined Corruption, Dark Embrace, and the Snecko Eye. Now to go win with the other classes.

Last edited:
    Back