• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga What was the last anime you watched or manga you read?

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
    MHA S7 has officially started english dubbed. Now... I don't like giving the same anime an award(s) at my end of the year list, however, if it's just as good as last season was (which won my personal Anime of the Year) then there may not be much choice. We'll see. For now... yeah it's off to great start already.

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
    Years
    Just watched the first episode of Bocchi The Rock! I'm instantly loving it! And i've never related to a character more, especially the "I want people to notice me and talk to me, but I'm too nervous to talk to them myself" part, lol

Setsuna

♡ I hope the world~
    Years
    Just watched the first episode of Bocchi The Rock! I'm instantly loving it! And i've never related to a character more, especially the "I want people to notice me and talk to me, but I'm too nervous to talk to them myself" part, lol

What was the last anime you watched or manga you read?

BOCCHI THE ROCK!!!!

I guess the last thing I've watched is the newest episode of Pokemon Horizons, but since that's been going on for such a long time I suppose the most recent thing I've watched is the second episode of this new season of Demon Slayer. Friday is coming up soon and that means a new episode of Girls Band Cry though...

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
    Due to certain... things that have happened... I decided to say 'screw it' and watch Steins;Gate. I've only watched two episodes thus far. All be honest... the first episode confused the hell out of me and I didn't understand what was going on in the slightest. The second episode though... well things got interesting. So... I'm interested and intrigued. That doesn't change the fact that the first episode confused the hell out of me and I still don't understand what the hell was going on. I really hope this isn't another 'over-rated' situation. I guess we'll see.

.hack

skunkape
    Years
    I'm still massively into anime and manga, anyone who wants to chat about it hmu! lol. I'm also super active on MAL. I watch A LOT lol.

I made the awful decision of trying to catch up with "everything" anime on netflix that I hadn't seen yet, as I'd already seen a fair majority. It unfortunately turns out a lot of their stuff is worth skipping (I won't mention those). But I recently finished Grimm Variations, Ooku, Rilakkuma, Little With Academia, Thermae Romae Novae and Ultraman which were good!

Besides that I've been watching Psycho Pass, Terra Formars, Saint Seiya, Black Clover & finally recently started One Piece! I recently completed Hozuki's Coolheadedness which was really good as well as Frieren & Sand Land.
    Airing I'm keeping up with new Kaiju no. 8, MHA, Demon Slayer & Dungeon Meshi!

The last Manga I read was Sand Land after I finished the series!

Back