• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Agree or Disagree (2.0)

Days
    • Seen today
    Um… partially disagree? It really depends on which carbonated drinks are. If it talks about soft drink like coke, it is bad to our health so I agree… But the problem with soft drink is its sugar content but not carbonated. Carbonated water is also one of the carbonated drinks and it may be good to our digestion. Although it is acidic, it has no harm to our dental health. (It works like as water and is less less harmful than soft drinks.) So I will say disagree concerning the carbonated water.

Pokemon Masters EX is fun to play.

Years
    Third option: leave it be =P

I found a wallet lying around outside during a route once. I figured it was probably one of the nearby houses, but didn't know which. I opened the wallet to see if there was an ID card or something else with an address in it. Nope just a phone number. Then someone came out of one of the houses and gave me this look of 'what are you doing looking through my wallet'. -.-
    Leave your address in it and I would've just rang your doorbell for it dingus! I'm not calling some random number =P

Anyway if I can't return it I might just leave it be as there's no police station anywhere nearby, got to go to the city for that. Though I could try the 'city' hall for the nearby villages I guess. Agreed btw

RPG's are more fun to play than shooters.

Days
    • Seen today
    My first thought was Touhou Vampires Flandre Scarlet and Remilia Scarler, and the Touhou Werewolf Imaizumi. Disagree, Flandre was the best in the world! :woop:

Um? The real one? But I don't think vampires and werewolves were real creatures, even I don't know how the real vampires and werewolves look like. So I just say I don't know here.

=================

It's more and more difficult to think of a new statements here if you've played this game for a long time.

Days
    My first thought was Touhou Vampires Flandre Scarlet and Remilia Scarler, and the Touhou Werewolf Imaizumi. Disagree, Flandre was the best in the world! :woop:

Um? The real one? But I don't think vampires and werewolves were real creatures, even I don't know how the real vampires and werewolves look like. So I just say I don't know here.

=================

It's more and more difficult to think of a new statements here if you've played this game for a long time.

By 'real' I meant the ones from myth and legend. I was also insulting the Twilight series.

Regarding the statement, it depends- I'll literally think of a good one when I'm off doing something else, and later on when I get on I can't remember it.

Ideas can come to you at the oddest of times.

Days
    Agree. Those ideas can be either successful or would be failed attempt. And since we are in desperate situation, hence we do try to find a way out of it. If it is thought out properly then chances of success are higher or vice-versa. Sometimes gut-feeling and intuition are enough to defy all the odds. And that is the key; keep trying to find the way out. We only sink in water if we stop pedaling ourselves.

Living in complete silence is tough.

Days
    • Seen today

……
    Agree, Ithink I don't need to explain my choice here. :woop:

By 'real' I meant the ones from myth and legend. I was also insulting the Twilight series.

Get back to here a little bit before I move on, and, thanks for the explanation.:love:.
    Well, I think it depends on different culture? As far as I know, both of them are 'scared' creatures. I will just say 'disagree' as werewolf will attack people fiercely and unintentionally, but not for the Vampires.

=================

The main problem for Gacha Game is not the Gacha system, but most of the Gacha game itself is too boring and meaningless with its game content.

Back