• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Agree or Disagree (2.0)

Days
    • Online now
    Well, disagree. I may say luck shouldn't be blamed but could be praised. Sometimes the competitions with competitors of very similar skills are really based on luck.

Cooking is an important skill so everyone should learn how to cook.

Days
    • Online now
    Um… Disagree. I think there're some but not really 'too many'. 'Marvel' is too many to me :woop:

Parallel Universe exists, where there exists 'another me' somewhere.

Days
  • Frankly speaking; no idea. But since Universe means only one due presence of Uni- , hence even the existence of parallel universe will increase the count. So will disagree on it, but since I don't have a proof about it, hence it might be possible, so I even agree partially as well !!

Cinema Halls are very boring place to visit.

Days
    • Online now
    Well, I'm not sure which raging bull was referring. A real bull which is raging? The film Raging Bull? Or the move raging bull by a crowd of Tauros? :love:
    But as I like dog, chasing by dogs seems fine to me. I would just say 'Agree' here.

It feels like easier to say 'agree' than 'disagree' in most of the statements, unless you know the statement must be completely wrong.

Back