• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello world!

CheerDream

Warrior of Light
    Days
    • Age 17
    • Seen May 31, 2024
    My name is Kimberly Shand, aka CheerDream. I'm been competent at making fan stories for a long time now, but I've never went on to make a fangame before. Plus, I can't code! I'll probably need to learn with a team of game creators who are supportive...

Drama aside, I hope we'll get to know each other!

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    Hello there CheerDream, and welcome to the PC!

If you're looking to work with others on a Pokemon related project, I recommend checking out the site's Recruitment section!

Have you done any fan stories about Pokemon? Which one has been your favorite so far?

CheerDream

Warrior of Light
    Days
    • Age 17
    • Seen May 31, 2024
    ^^

Just did, and I found some pretty cool projects! Though I feel like working on my own - aibet with others coding for me since I can't... T~T

My main non-fangame project is Tales of Harmony, a crossover series that blends each series' elements so well it doesn't look like a crossover.

Years
    My name is Kimberly Shand, aka CheerDream. I'm been competent at making fan stories for a long time now, but I've never went on to make a fangame before. Plus, I can't code! I'll probably need to learn with a team of game creators who are supportive...

Drama aside, I hope we'll get to know each other!
    Hello Kimberly, and welcome to the forums!
    Do you plan to put Pokémon as characters in your project ?
    I wish you good luck in making it complete!

Back