• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga How many anime series can you keep up with at a time?

.hack

skunkape
    Years
    Airing I don't wanna do wanna overload and have too much to keep up with on weekly basis. Agree with other comments maybe over 6 is starting to push it.
    But in general a lot, my "currently watching" has hovered around 100 on MAL for a while, but it's not really not indicative of much, when I finish something that has a sequel I will add it's sequel to my CW to remind myself it was one of my "current" series I still need to get back to and finish. There could also be some on there I'm taking a break or extended break from but still not long enough for me to move it into "on hold" as I feel I might come back to it before long. This thread actually reminded me I should probably look through it and clear up a lil, put some stuff on oh hold I haven't touched in a long time and unlikely to go back to soon.
    But generally I can handle juggling actively watching a lot of series at once!

Back