• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last One to Post Wins! v4

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
Years
    • He / Him
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    I hated changing in the gym locker room. Made me self conscious and we weren't allowed to use the bathroom stalls for changing. (stupid rule).

I just started showing up to school in my gym clothes.

Yeah I never really thought about it but changing rooms in school are weird. Like "hey kids, time to go to your PE class! Go change in this one room where you have to be naked in front of each other but it's fine because you're all of the same sex! Screw your privacy!", like ??????? Why??

I also remembered that there was this period of two years where my class wasn't even ALLOWED to go to the changing room for some reason se we just changed in our actual classroom.

Years
  • I was weirdly decent at anything PE. Didn't really matter which sport or activity it was... I'd always score above average and be pretty decent at it.
    Never excelled at any of them aside from basketball though which was the sport I was playing as a hobby at the time =3

Yeah I never really thought about it but changing rooms in school are weird. Like "hey kids, time to go to your PE class! Go change in this one room where you have to be naked in front of each other but it's fine because you're all of the same sex! Screw your privacy!", like ??????? Why??

naked ? 0.0

We also had shared changing rooms for PE, but like... nobody took off their underwear @_@

Days
  • naked ? 0.0
    nobody took off their underwear @_@
    People going to school without wearing underwear :eek::eek: ?

I should say that our schedule was well organized in this regard, at least. There were fixed days in week when there used to be PE classes, rather than being daily. Hence on those days, we were asked to wear the PE dress and come to school. And there were color-coded divisions as well, which were made randomly. So by that sports teams were made for each colors, and for each color there were different teacher(s). And sadly, my team got changed every year, and hence I was needed to buy different color T-shirts every time when I changed the class !!

Last edited:
    Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    I think the most annoying thing about PE was that there was this huge "event" once a year that was supposed to be a competition. But ultimately, it was just an excuse to force more grades.

Back