• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trading away my UNCLONED dialga

jon_929

Winterwhite
Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2009
    here's the deal, i want to start my game and i think it would be a waste to throw away the pokemon i have. so i am more than happy to give away the legendaries i have. in return i just need a migration service. i need to transfer 30 pokemon from my current game to my new game. so from this 30 pokemon, there's a few legendaries which i am more than happy to give it away. it's uncloned. let me know who's up for it. it's a commitment, in return you get to keep the Uncloned LEGENDARIES from my 30 pokemon. i don't like cloning. i would rather hatch babies. PM me who's willing to help. add me on MSN coz it's easier to communicate.

jon_929

Winterwhite
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2009
    in return you can have
    Dialga with Adamant Orb
    Uxie
    Azelf with Lustrous Orb
    and if you know how to clone, you can have a copy of the pokemons i migrate

Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2017
    i see. is there anything else you could offer. im just asking.

jon_929

Winterwhite
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2009
    nope, go for your life. let me know what you want. i just need migration service which i have to trade my pokemon to you, then trade it back the next day. can i trust you?

kosh52

i need a dialga
    and some tm's too
    lets do this
    im ready to go now, my name is Kosh, and FC 4210 1047 4004
    tell me what to do

Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2017
    yeah ill do it. ill put them all in a different box.
    i want the tms 1,2,4,8,19,29,35,43,44,45,50,54,58,61,64,68,73,74,75

i can do it

i offered first

jon_929

Winterwhite
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2009
    deal. i'll go prepare them and put them on my pokemon. and like i said you can keep the legendaries only. the rest i need them back. can i add you on msn. easier to communicate.

kosh52

son, i showed commitment...give me the job....i need dialga....i have pokemon pearl and i dont want to shell out da bucks to buy diamond just to get dialga. and i need earthquake tm

common son, you know u want to...that niggo fellow probably owns both diamond and pearl already

jon_929

Winterwhite
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2009
    here's the deal, i need someone i can trust. and someone with MSN so that i can communicate.

jon_929

Winterwhite
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2009
    nope. MSN is messenger. where are you located? are you in AUSTRALIA? coz time zone does affect abit

Back