• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trading away my UNCLONED dialga

jon_929

Winterwhite
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2009
    i need to prepare you TM first. could you install the MSN messenger while i prepare?

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2020
    here's the deal, i want to start my game and i think it would be a waste to throw away the pokemon i have. so i am more than happy to give away the legendaries i have. in return i just need a migration service. i need to transfer 30 pokemon from my current game to my new game. so from this 30 pokemon, there's a few legendaries which i am more than happy to give it away. it's uncloned. let me know who's up for it. it's a commitment, in return you get to keep the Uncloned LEGENDARIES from my 30 pokemon. i don't like cloning. i would rather hatch babies. PM me who's willing to help. add me on MSN coz it's easier to communicate.

I will help but I don't have msn

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    If you still need help, I'm a trusting person. Ask my friends on here. I believe in promises and breaking them is bad luck.

I have MSN for easy communication, but it may take a while for me to get 30 Bidoofs to trade over. I know how you feel, if your pokemon were stolen.

And I promise, if you want me to help you, to help you in return. I don't want to legendaries. I already have them. But I'd love to help :3

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    >__> This isn't the place to kid, Aidan. He needs someone to trust, not someone to be confused about.

Back