• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Massive Item Cloning Emerald Only

Hatchetball

Emerald Master of Glitches
Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2018
    (Add This to the Stickied, Emerald Guide under Pokemon Cloning, Please. )
    I think it will be extremely helpful for everyone playing Emerald version. This DOES work, I use it dayly. If there are any problems with "not being able to do this correctly" your doing it wrong, contact me and I will help you.

MASSIVE Item Duplication. Up to 420 Items cloned at one time, if all the boxes are completely filled.

(Eternal Glitch if used properly)
    I recomend you clone Pokemon as many as you want/need, fill as many boxes FULL of pokemon as you can, and then try this. This can be done with TM's, Items, Balls, Berries... just about anything except Key Items.
    Follow the instructions below, and you can clone HUNDREDS of Items per use of this glitch.

1. Save in front of th PC in the BATTLE TOWER. (Don't need to but for safety reasons, do it)

2. Go to the PC, Select LANETTE's PC, Then Select Move Items. Now this may be a bit time consuming if you have all your boxes completely filled, but it is SO worth it!

2.1. Give ALL of your Pokemon the Items you want to Clone.
    (I Sugest Nuggets, Masterball, good TM's, and Rare Candy)

3. Leave the PC and save.

4. Go to the PC one more time and Take the Items OFF your Pokemon and place them in your BAG, ALL of the items you want cloned.

5. Next, Talk to the lady nearest to the PC. (MULTI-LINK-Counter)

6. Select yes and choose any two pokemon.

7. When she says "The game must be saved, is this acceptable?" select YES. But, when the game asks "Do you want to save the game?" turn OFF the game then turn it back on, check back the PC in the Boxes you left Items on your Pokemon. The Pokemon with items that you wanted to clone should be there, with the ITEMS you just took off of them, ON them again. (and the ones you took OFF are in your bag, confirm this, and continue to the next step.)

8. Remove Items, and enjoy. (Hold on, don't stop there keep reading)
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    ETERNAL GLITCH CONTINUED(If you want to clone more and more while you have the time, do this)

9. After you Remove the Items from your Pokemon, talk to the lady nearest to the PC. (MULTI-LINK-Counter) AGAIN!

10. When she says "The game must be saved, is this acceptable?" select YES. But, when the game asks "Do you want to save the game?" turn OFF the game then on it, check back the PC in the boxes with Pokemon holding the Items your cloning. The Pokemon with items that you wanted to clone should be there, with the ITEMS you just took off of them, ON them again.
    (This way, you don't have to keep taking off Items and putting them back on)----------------------------------------------------------------
    Remove Items and Talk to the Lady again, and if you want hundreds of items, fill all the pokemon boxes with pokemon, give them items (even the ones you cloned work) and do this over and over and over!
    This can get you what ever amount of Items you want.

NOTE: If you are going to STOP cloning, to play or something, do the glitch ONE last time, but do NOT remove the items when you turn your game back ON. (After cloning the items) Just go about with your game play. NOW, when you want to go back and clone more, your pokemon will still have items on them.
    !!!!!!!!So heres how to continue from where you were last.

(READ ON)

(Continuing the Glitch from last use of it)
    1. Save in front of the BATTLE TOWER. (For Saftey of course)

2. Remove ALL the items on your Pokemon that you want to clone.

3.Talk to the lady at the MULTI-LINK-Counter, Answer Yes and Select 2 Pokemon, NOW, When she says "The game must be saved, is this acceptable?" select YES. But, when the game asks "Do you want to save the game?" turn OFF the game. Then back ON, check back the PC in the boxes you placed Items on your Pokemon. The Pokemon with items that you wanted to clone should be there, with the ITEMS you just took off of them, ON them again!
    Repeat, repeat, and so forth...
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    FINAL NOTICE: I've NEVER seen ANYONE else Post this method of Cloning Items ANYWHERE.
    This may be used on ANY code/glitch site, However, YOU MUST, at least, Give credit to ME, for actually typing this out... plus, this is my wat of doing it, no one else does it this way until not, so... I pretty much discovered it myself.
    (That I know of ONLY...Discoverer: Hatchetball_DK(JLF) Any questions/help contact me at this email address: [email protected]
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    If you need FURTHER proof due to lack of "trusting me" goto Youtube.com and search for: Pokémon Emerald Item clone gltich <---Watch it and try my glitch ;)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2015
    Erm, is this even confirmed or for real? Because I saved in a Pokemon Center so I can trade Sapphire-only Pokes from my Sapphire in Emerald, and I don't really want to add any hours to my game(I have 70:11) or have the file erased assuming this doesn't even work or messes up the game or something..so could you post up a Youtube video or something detailing this glitch in person so I can see whether it's safe or not?

Hatchetball

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2018
    Glad you asked, as a matter of fact, this IS real! No File erasing has ever been done. If thats not a good enough answer for you, and your concerned about losing data, read this...
    Time: 178:58
    Pokedex: 237 (NO Cheating either...)
    I've done this WELL over 100+ times. Not one thing has went wrong. I assure you its safe.

As for video... I don't have a video camera to record one... but I can find one SIMILAR. It will not be everything I posted here for one reason, I'm apparently the only one who figured this out.

I am a gamer, and always will be, I promise this wont effect anything in any harmful way. Please trust me on this.

(The Video that was almost remotely close to this, was removed by the user...)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2015
    Ha, I've got you beat, mine's 70:11 as aforementioned(like 40 of which were spent on the BF pwning random com-trainers and getting pwned by Lucy because I kept getting poisoned, the rest were spent beating the Elite Four over and over, along with catching Pokes and trading from my FR) with 315 entries(no cheats, seriously), which will go up to 321 soon as I trade my Lunatone, Feebas, Nosepass, Jirachi, and sadly hacked Deoxys(the only ones in the Hoenn dex that I'm missing) from my Sapphire and evolve the Feebas. Anyway, soon as I rack up enough cash to get another GB(I was using my brother's to trade, which the bastard sold for like $25) to trade those and get my Johto Starter, I'll try your glitch out to clone them and mass Pal Park them to my D/P so I can get them traded on the GTS for good stuff, though I still don't trust it 100% sadly.

Hatchetball

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2018
    Well, its your fault for not trusting it ;) When your done with all that stuff, and it works, don't get mad lol
    Nice work on the Dex, if I had two GB's I'd have more in mine, however I don't.
    My time length is due to that fact that I pretty much live in the Battle Frontier, owning the lousy trainers there... Plus it took freakin' forever to find Feebas on Route 119 lol (caught 31 of them though, for Nature purposes...)
    Well anyone who trys this, let me know, cause it DOES work, I guarantee it.
    Seriously, if I can find a video recorder, I will post a video, until then trust me it WORKS great ;)

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2015
    Yeah, I realised it'd take too long on my Emerald so I bought a spare Sapphire, tried multiple trendy phrases, and lo and behold, I've got a Feebas now, over a dozen of them actually, again for nature purposes. Took me like..20 tries of fishing on the Feebas spot I found and catching every other feebas there to get a Rash natured one so it could evolve into Milotic later, lol. Also, sorry about the lack of trust regarding the glitch, but I assure you as soon as I'm done with this stuff I'll try your glitch out, but sadly I'm broke atm and will need to wait til like christmas sadly so I can get the extra GB as a present, lol.(I spend all my money buying a DSL so I could get all 3 starters on DP, if you're wondering)

Hatchetball

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2018
    Found a video showing how to clone ONE item at a time... sadly I can't post a URL until after 15 posts (Which is bullcrap...) I can PM the link if you'd like?

Years
    • NA
    • Seen Jan 12, 2008
    I usually clone only one item at a time by cloning a pokemon. (This cheat works for Emerald only!!!) And yes, there is a chance that something bad might happen if you try to clone a Pokemon. It is very, very unlikely and happens only if you screw everything up. The pokemon you tried to clone might disappear. My sister's Walrein disappeared and she got so pissed that I had to give her a lvl 100 mewtwo to make up for it. Never tried this one though.

Hatchetball

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2018
    MyNameMeansForest: Yes that has happened... however, this is not for cloning Pokemon, this is for Items...
    I didn't add in my how to clone more than 6 glitch... and I doubt that I'm going to. Why? Because of people using the glitch wrong. Thus, making themselves lose their Pokemon, as your sister (I think) lost her Walrein. I've seen worse, someone lost a Kyogre a month or two ago due to careless cloning...

Its because people start getting careless and try to make the process go faster, but those people just make it worse and chance losing some good pokemon.

Now heres a tip for ALL you people who have lost Pokemon due to cloning. USE DITTO ONLY. (If your cloning to have more Pokemon in your boxes to clone items...) So, you want to clone your starter or a poke thats been with you from the beginning or even something you just need one more of to evolve? Well, take you time, and do it right, don't chance losing something rare at first... SO test out cloning with a Ditto first!

Seriously, whats the harm in losing a Ditto? You can just go catch another one... (I have a box FULL of them just for item cloning) Anywho, if your going to clone something rare (Pokemon I mean) only do it once for the LEGIT Pokemon, and then clone your cloned Pokemon, this way, your not losing your hard earned Poke's ;)
    ------------------------------------
    Paul: Couldn't have said it better myself...
    "this works perfectly, and even if you make a mistake, you won't spoil your save file unlike the Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Glitch"

ChrisG14

I'm back baby!
    Years
  • I actually tried it once before, and it wiped out my save file. Needless to say, I don't have the urge to try it again with all the hard earned Pokemon I caught. I can just wait until I get D/P, which will hopefully be Christmas, then clone. You can't lose your save file on the DS.

Hatchetball

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2018
    Dear TARDS who think this effects gameplay, and think this is for cloning POKEMON (ITS NOT MORONS) :
    This is for ITEMS. NOT POKEMON CLONING You lost your Pokemon before by cloning your POKEMON, tough crap your careless and don't deserve them anyways, this is NOT for cloning your damn Pokemon, this is for a UNLIMITED amount of ITEMS. And its not even NEAR hard to do it.

There is no chance of losing ANYTHING, its not the same glitch as cloning Pokemon, this IS diffrent from the cloning POKEMON glitch. Why? Because you clone ITEMS, not your POKEMON... do you see the diffrence yet?
    "I screwed up like a moron cause I can't follow directions, now my Pokemon is gone!" <--- Cry about it to someone who wants you to clone your POKEMON, idiots. This is for UNLIMITED ITEMS, and everyone is complaining about losing Pokemon? What the hell part of cloning ITEMS do you not comprehend?

That shouldn't mean you can't try other glitches, and read it right, its not even freakin' hard.

ChrisG14

I'm back baby!
    Years
  • Dear TARDS who think this effects gameplay, and think this is for cloning POKEMON (ITS NOT MORONS) :
    This is for ITEMS. NOT POKEMON CLONING You lost your Pokemon before by cloning your POKEMON, tough crap your careless and don't deserve them anyways, this is NOT for cloning your damn Pokemon, this is for a UNLIMITED amount of ITEMS. And its not even NEAR hard to do it.

There is no chance of losing ANYTHING, its not the same glitch as cloning Pokemon, this IS diffrent from the cloning POKEMON glitch. Why? Because you clone ITEMS, not your POKEMON... do you see the diffrence yet?
    "I screwed up like a moron cause I can't follow directions, now my Pokemon is gone!" <--- Cry about it to someone who wants you to clone your POKEMON, idiots. This is for UNLIMITED ITEMS, and everyone is complaining about losing Pokemon? What the hell part of cloning ITEMS do you not comprehend?

That shouldn't mean you can't try other glitches, and read it right, its not even freakin' hard.

I won't even answer this with a real response. Calling me "retarded"? I've been doing this before, but it's not as "risk free" as people say.

Reported.

Hatchetball

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2018
    I didn't mention names now did I? Also, its Tards, not how you say... "retards." I try to come here and help people and all of sudden I'm the bad person because everyone is too ignorant to understand the concept of cloning Items, not Pokemon. Report what ever you want. Just don't come back here doubting everything I work on.

Years
    • NA
    • Seen Jan 12, 2008
    Um, let's all get along?
    Oh, and I know this is for item cloning. I tried it before, but usually I'm not interested in mass cloning items, but I prefer to train my pokemon the old way instead of rare candies. So whenever I clone pokemon, I usally just make it hold a master ball or something when I have the time.
    And ChrisG14 has a point. Glitches aren't always "risk free." I know girl who knows another girl (sounds weird) who did the cloning thing tons of times, but one day something happened to her game and it reset itself. Probably just a blunder on her part, but that still sucked. Still, this glitch is useful and things rarely go wrong, like with other glitches.
    (Oh, and how I lost my sister's Walrein? It was my first time ever and I accidentally saved when I wasn't supposed to. I think.)

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I didn't mention names now did I? Also, its Tards, not how you say... "retards." I try to come here and help people and all of sudden I'm the bad person because everyone is too ignorant to understand the concept of cloning Items, not Pokemon. Report what ever you want. Just don't come back here doubting everything I work on.
    Either way, tard isn't exactly something anyone would take positively and you kept flaming throughout the post. Hence why you've been given a warning.

Years
    • NA
    • Seen Jan 12, 2008
    What if someone lost their master ball? (Well, I've got tons so it doesn't matter with me, but a newbie with only one might lose it.) This does work, and I recommend it. The chances of this going wrong are like 1/1000 or something.

Hatchetball

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2018
    Warning noted. To be punished for others ignorance is fine, I can tell how the rules around here go... great job *Thumbs up goes here*
    Forest: It has not messed up any game. Leaving me to believe it will not. There is no 1/1000 chance, that is in fact wrong. Your predictions are not true here, since it seems you know nothing about this continuing glitch, and I ...found it, I know the risks. There are no risks. If someone cannot read this clear enough and "loses a masterball" (for the sake of your so-called arguement) its not because of the glitch. That is stupidity at its finest hour.

For everone else: My bad for the "tard" thing, but at least have enough respect to read before complaining. I took time out of my busy day to sit down and type out all of that. I didn't do it to be criticized, I did it to help anyone who needed the help. So far, I've got no thanks and more lip than needed. Now, please stop criticizing my work, show some respect, and learn how to say "Hey thanks" or something like that... geeesh -_-

~I'm more friendly than your making me be~

Last edited:

Hatchetball

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2018
    Wow

O_o Woa, someone nice and understanding! Thanks.
    I'm not actually mad, just mearly annoyed due to a lack of understanding, trust, and mostly respect. I appriciate your post.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • Really people, if you don't trust the glitch, or don't wanna take the risk, then don't. I'm not a fan of glitches, but thisa one looks juicy lol...but yeah. Just don't do it if you're afraid...so simple.

Back