• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Massive Item Cloning Emerald Only

Hatchetball

Emerald Master of Glitches
Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2018
    Well put, c.b. Blissey pwns ;) Anyone actually try this yet? I know it works, just wondering if people are using it O_o

Years
    • NA
    • Seen Jan 12, 2008
    Oh, sorry if I was offensive, I wasn't actually criticizing you (or your cloning thing). But whenever I think of cloning, I almost always think of the stupid walrein (and the lvl 100 mewtwo I had to give to my second rate trainer sister).

Hatchetball

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2018
    Its all good. I'd like to hear from the community about there experiences with this glitch.
    Have you tried it?
    Did it work fine? (...of course it did ;))
    How often do you use this glitch?
    After doing it repeatively, has it become easier to do this glitch? (after you get the hang of it and don't have to read what to do, just do it)
    Just looking for some input from the gaming community, I was hoping to have this Pinned... need input and more people to let the mods know that it should be Pinned.

Hatchetball

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2018
    Yeah, its harsh to fill all the boxes, but since it is possible to clone that many items at one time I put clone up to 420 at once. The easiest way, the way I do it, is to get a few boxes full of Ditto. They are practically useless in this game otherwise. (The defense is horrible, they die before you can even use Transform, unless you are battling a wild pokemon around level 2-10, and your above 30... lol) I captured about 5 Ditto for this experement, cloned them 6 times, getting a full box of 30 Ditto.

Now right there is 30 items. Along your adventure in the game, I'm sure you took a good time catching some Pokemon for your Dex right? Well, stuff them all together, make your boxes packed full, so it is easier/faster to clone. (If you've done that you'll know what I mean)

Example: I myself use 10 boxes. Each packed with 30 Pokemon.
    10 (Boxes) x 30 (Pokemon per. box) = 300 (Items, can be cloned)
    So I would follow my instructions. My ending result would be 300 Items, cloned.
    Now the best part. Keep reading the instructions, and do the "Continous Glitch." that 300 Items, becomes 600 Items within minutes. You can do this over and over.
    300, 600, 900, 1200, 1500.... and so on. (This is for my example formula)
    Thats just using 10 boxes, out of the 14.
    You can still use lower amounts of boxes and be FINE. The multiplication of items with this glitch is great.
    Very useful for you D/P players, who Import your pokemon from Emerald to Diamond or Pearl. Why you ask? Because you can send those Pokemon over with GOOD Items, duh! Masterballs, Rare Candys, TM's...etc. Need a certain stone? Hell just send one over, you can get hundreds of them.

Best part of all of this, no effect on gameplay, AT ALL ;)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • I tried it and it works great, I first started out with only putting 12 items in because I kinda didn't trust it and then when i seen it worked I filled a whole box amazing, now I', up to 12 boxes this is awesome!!!

Hatchetball

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2018
    Another example of why people should trust a gamer and his glitch O_o
    Anyone with doubts is missing out ;)
    Follow the steps and prepare for happyness
    rnc2b1, have you tried the "eternal" glitch part, and the "continuing" part?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Yes I filled up all my boxes and cloned until my whole bag was full!!
    This is a GREAT way to get items that you need, I'm glad I found this thread.

Hatchetball

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2018
    Haha, trust me it gets better than that. Everytime you fill up your Item Inventory, you can just goto the computer and deposit anything you want to store there. Great part is, you can do this without messing up the glitch.
    Example: Lets say your bag is at its Item holding limit, and you still have 100-items to take off your Pokemon. Just stop removing items, press B until you can access your Item PC, get into it and deposit some items to make room for the remaining 100 items. Immediatly, you can go back to removing items and finishing the glitch by following the steps.

This glitch is a great find I will say, its extremely helpful, flawless, and even if you have to change things around while doing the glitch... it lets you, and just continues with the glitch.

I hope more people will be as happy as you to have found this. Spread the word of the glitch if you must ;) I don't mind.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Actually I have been spreading the word I visit many pokemon sites and post this link in most of them. Every pokemon player NEEDS to know about this glitch!!

Years
  • Uh, if you items go over 99, then it will start over at 1 on a new slot of you item bag. I have Rare Candies that take up 4 slots of my Item Bag through cloning. Three of them are at 99 while the 4th set is at 50. I haven't tried this with items like TMs or Poke Balls.

About the glitch itself, it is the sole reason why I bought Emerald in the first place. I use it to migrate TMs and other items to my Diamond version because cloning on Emerald is a lot safer and faster than doing it on Diamond. Plus, with the item glitch, you no longer need to grow berries anymore when you can just simply clone it! There's plenty of other neat possibilities you can create with the glitch.

Hatchetball

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2018
    Yes, everytime a single Items count hits 99, it will make a new slot of that item. This is because there is only suposed to be 99 of an item per slot.
    Yup, no more annoying Berry growing :D Just clone em' its way easier than waiting 2 days for a single berry to grow.
    I knew people would go out and just buy Emerald to help with D/P. I know this works wonders for cloning, and it helps alot when transporting items between games, cause you can get GOOD ones on D/P this way. :)
    ...an I know what you mean, my Inventory looks like this:
    Nuggets x99
    Nuggets x99
    Nuggets x60
    Rare Candy x99
    Rare Candy x99
    Rare Candy x60
    lol (Thats a short version, it has about 5 more rows of each in it, plus some other goodies)
    It works with TM's and Poke'balls too, so if you need extra Masterballs and good TM's for D/P, use this and I know you'll be happy.
    Aboxif: Do you use my method of cloning Items? Is it easier? Anything ever went wrong?
    rnc2b1: That is excellent news, I think everyone Pokemon player should know about this as well. Thank you for helping me spread the word :D

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • I'm cloning items so that when I start over on my sapphire game I will have ALL the items that i will ever need!! Or ne other game for the matter.

Nacon

Item Trafficker
    Years
  • I've been doing this for awhile, lol. I love how much easier it makes enjoying the guys you create for your team and such.

who would want to play the elite 4 30-50 times over rare candies?

Hatchetball

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2018
    What Site? I "found" the Eternal and Continous part, other than that no.
    I know someone found out how to clone a few items at a time. I've never seen anyone manipulate the glitch into mine though.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Kudos to you for finding the glitch. I personally wont try it because I'm a tard and a wussy (plus, I don't have 420 pokemon or the time to kill to catch them). I chickened out on the cloning glitch, to be honest.

Back