PDA

View Full Version : When you arrive on the forum, what do you do?

Vavavoom ♣
October 22nd, 2007, 04:49 PM
Hi. :3

When you arrive on the forum, what do you do? There are 2 choices:

~ I go check my Private Messages
~ I go post in a thread where I reply, everyday

Thanks for voting.

Waffle-San
October 22nd, 2007, 04:58 PM
First thing I do, everytime, well almost everytime, Is go straight to the OVP forum's. I've posted in every thread but 4 locked one's on the first four pages cause of it.
I just have a thing for this forum.
Next though is straight to my PM's, my fc or a thread that I'm interested in a reply to.

Azonic
October 22nd, 2007, 05:00 PM
Well, if I have a new PM, I'd jet to see it.

But normally I'd rush over to the Offtopic Discussion first - S&M is gettin boring without Anti-Pop D:

Faceless*
October 22nd, 2007, 05:09 PM
1 g0 f0r S&Mzzz0rz t0 fry s0m3 n00b§ f0r 4Nt1 l0l

I only check PM if I have new ones, which is rare.

The first forum I ALWAYS go to is D/P Wireless Battle Stadium

Midnight Beat
October 22nd, 2007, 05:11 PM
I check my PMs if I have any, then I check my user CP.

diamondpearl876
October 22nd, 2007, 05:14 PM
The first thing I do is check PMs--if any. Then, I'll either just look through the entire "new posts" thing or look through the fanfiction part of the forums.

Sheena--Fujibayashi
October 22nd, 2007, 05:18 PM
I just post in random threads, or If I have a new PM, I just read it.

Lilith
October 22nd, 2007, 05:23 PM
I check my messages first but most of the time, I'm too lazy to reply to them.. So I lurk around the DP section until I find a thread to post in.

Lumine
October 22nd, 2007, 06:30 PM
Try and ignore PMs then check for new replies in some threads then leave the comp on with some sites up (including PC)

Erimgard
October 22nd, 2007, 06:39 PM
I generally 'make my rounds' so to speak and check out several of my favorite romhacks for updates and such. then maybe look at a few other subforums
if I have PM's i'll usually at least read them before posting though

Sammi
October 22nd, 2007, 08:14 PM
I get these things done in whatever order:
~ Visit the staff sections and read threads there.
~ Visit OVP, check threads I want to check, and post in ones that I want to post in.
~ Check any open reports, close duplicates or incorrect reots, do what I'm comfortable doing.
After that, I stalk the New Posts page, sometimes check PMs, or maybe even look for threads in other sections, granted that I have time. The top three always get done unless I had five minutes to check everything.

Arcanine
October 22nd, 2007, 10:16 PM
PMs is always what I check first (if I got any). Then I work my way over to other threads and forums and go from there. But it always starts off with PMs.

Melody
October 22nd, 2007, 10:24 PM
Yep. First thing I do is look and see if I have any PMs.
Second I gravitate right here to good 'ol OVP to see if there are any good polls to vote/reply to.
---Usually I run out of time here D:---
Then I go off to stalk across MFCs and check the fanclubbies. <mine and my friends'>
Then I'll go and poke around CQ&F to see what's going on.

If I finish all of the above I'll either Idle out. (find something better to do) Or Stalk the index and/or just randomly hop around the forum in search of somehing to reply to.

Hakeen
October 22nd, 2007, 11:17 PM
I click user cp, and then go to my FC from there... (member fanclubs is like, so far away on the index when I'm sneaking on) after my FC, TCTI and other peoples FC's. For the rest of the time I'm just at who's online. (seriously, like, the best section of PC) Then every few minutes, new posts.

Amoeba
October 23rd, 2007, 12:28 AM
Neither. First thing I do is browse the ROM hacking forums and the hacks showcase. I don't post there and I don't get many PMs.

Pikabloo
October 23rd, 2007, 01:06 AM
I stay offline, and stalk the sections of the forums I mainly visit. Then if I find any thread I feel like posting in, I log in and post. If I don't, then I stay offline.

Oh, and if I have any new PMs, I reply to them (most of the time), although I don't tend to get many PMs.

Zet
October 23rd, 2007, 02:03 AM
i post in a thread where i usually post everyday

Klingon
October 23rd, 2007, 02:23 AM
Go to hacks showcase; welcome new friends, maybe msg people 8D.

Elusive
October 23rd, 2007, 03:20 AM
When I get on I go straight to the Other Chat forum and post around in there for a while. I've no reason to check my PMs so I dont. I'm not quite well known enough to get PMs yet. Lol. The only PM I have is concerning an old trade that I cannot complete (my wifi like died or something).

Razer302
October 23rd, 2007, 04:33 AM
If I have a PM then I will go and look at that first. I normally just go to Other voting Polls then go to other places I post in.

Went
October 23rd, 2007, 05:07 AM
For some reason, checking my PM's is the last thing I do when I get one... even if it's a reply for something important.

シーツー
October 23rd, 2007, 05:10 AM
I watch my subscribed threads and the posts that was made there.
Then I look around for new threads I could reply to and something like this^^
But when I have PMs, then I watch my messages first.

Soari
October 23rd, 2007, 06:41 AM
I go post in Member Fan clubs and Other voting polls..

Ayce
October 23rd, 2007, 07:23 AM
I check out the threads I subscribed too. See what all the hip and funky people of PC are going on about. Have a good laugh over some nOOb posts. Make a post or two. I dont get PMs much so no use looking over there. A messeage box will pop up telling me of any new PMs anyway.

viridian doubletongue
October 23rd, 2007, 08:55 AM
Go post in 'The One Above^', and a lot of the time that's it.

Sometimes I'll post in other threads. Like today I am alot.

I wish I had friends here.

~Dawn~
October 23rd, 2007, 09:33 AM
I don't normally get PMs, so I check for threads with new replys.

♥~*Abby*~♥
October 23rd, 2007, 09:37 AM
I go check my PMs, then my subscribed threads to see which ones got posted in.

Astinus
October 23rd, 2007, 12:21 PM
Woah. People get PMs? o_O I rarely get a PM from anyone, so I just kind of casually glance up at that section of the screen. Finding no bold number, I scurry on off to the PFF section. Sometimes, I'll post in the Writer's Lounge, but when it goes through a drought, like now, I pick a random fic to read and try to catch up on my reviewing.

When I get tired of reading a fic, I head around to other sections. It's fun to just post some random spiel using strange words in a topic.

Virtual Chatot
October 23rd, 2007, 12:25 PM
Um...

Check my Private Messages
Check the Hack Showcase for anything interesting
Have fun with random games
Lurk around the Forum

Do that for about an hour and a half and then I just go to bed and sleep xD

Xoo
October 23rd, 2007, 12:27 PM
I normally post in threads I normally posted in.

Extric
October 23rd, 2007, 01:16 PM
I take a glance at the top of the page to see if I have any new PMs and if I do I check them before I do anything else. After that I go check all of the threads that I posted in yesturday to see if anybody responded to my post.

Eternal Nightmare
October 23rd, 2007, 01:47 PM
1. I welcome the newbies to the thread
2. I check my PM's, if any.
3. I go to the fan clubs I am apart of and post there.
that is my everyday PC routine.

Blake55
October 23rd, 2007, 02:20 PM
I see if i have any PM's then i usually go straight to other chat then move around from there.

zel 2.0
October 24th, 2007, 07:40 AM
Well, I'm kinda random at what I do when I get to PC. Depending on my mood I'll take care of my PMs first, but, once I start replying to lots of PMs every day, I'll skip them and concentrate on checking my usual sections. Once I'm done with that, I'll get on with my PMs.

It also depends on how much time I have, I prioritize posting on threads rather than replying PMs when I don't have that much time.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
October 24th, 2007, 07:41 AM
I dont like messages, so when someone sends me one I ignore it, anyways I look for new threads post and then go back to the ones I replyed in and see if I can post something else.

:t354:TG

johnlycett
October 24th, 2007, 11:21 PM
I just check my via PM first (Incase theres anything important)
Browse hack showcase for a while check for any new screens
Browse on the other subforums then reply to other posts.

Binary
October 25th, 2007, 04:00 AM
1. Check my pm's
2. Welcome newbies to PC
3.Browse the forums
And thats my routine ;)

Ben Kenobi
October 25th, 2007, 05:23 AM
Knowing I get no PMs (and the ones I have got have all been spam), I immediately go to check out Other Voting Polls. Maybe also Other Chat and Entertainment while posting in threads that pique my interest after looking through a few of them.

Ayano Katagiri
October 26th, 2007, 02:05 AM
Out of the two options.... I post in a thread everyday. xD There are about 5 threads I post in daily mainly Member Fanclubs though.

luckyCHARMS
October 26th, 2007, 02:26 AM
i make a battle thread requesting battles asap =]

RYOUKI
October 26th, 2007, 07:34 AM
I check my PM's, This isn't rarely to me...My PM mates in fact are: Midori Chi, pink-tiger..meh, Mostly they just PM me even though I didn't Pm them..some of theme are random though, but enough bragging.
next i check my FC...If I have an FC I meant, mostly I check Nica's cause it's active.
Yeah PM Checks xD

Zorua
October 26th, 2007, 10:29 PM
I rarely ever get PMs, so I just look around the forums for someplace to post. Most threads aren't interesting enough for me to post in them anyway, so I just lurk from time to time.

Natalie♥
October 27th, 2007, 02:05 PM
I check my PMs and then go to the threads.

Emma
October 28th, 2007, 03:33 AM
Usually I go straight to the Other voting polls and other chat whenever I come on, unless I do have a private message waiting for me. XD Occasionally I welcome new people.

joyce : the fluffy pirate~
October 28th, 2007, 04:02 AM
I'll check my PM's first. That's the main reason why I'm on this forum, to make fwiends =D
Then I'll go to some clubs I've joined (like my pairs FC x3), or vote on polls like these or just reply in the 'Other Chat' thread.

And then I may get hooked up by the Triva or just go and welcome some new members. ^^

It's always the same routine for me :3

EmeraldSky
October 28th, 2007, 04:56 AM
Check new posts/subscribed threads

Lady Nicole
October 28th, 2007, 07:21 AM
First thing I do is check who's online.

The Real AAA
October 28th, 2007, 08:59 AM
When I login I click on User CP to check if any1 has reply to a thread, so I guess it's "~ I go post in a thread where I reply, everyday"

Sylphiel
November 5th, 2007, 04:26 PM
Neither of those choices is what I do.

Instead, I head straight for the "new posts" page, to look over that and see if there's anything that could use my attention - no matter how many pages of threads I need to look through. Only after I've opened up various tabs with threads that I'll look at will I check my PMs, if I happen to have any (usually I don't).

Ausaudriel
November 5th, 2007, 04:40 PM
Well, my routine has changed now-- XD

First thing I do when I come on is pop into OVP and check over all of the new threads/posts, make sure all is well. If there are any reports I'll go and take care of them, then see what's up in the staff forums. Fiiiiinally I'll check my PMs, and then just poke around PC the rest of the day. :>

Chibi-chan
November 5th, 2007, 04:48 PM
I look to see if I got a PM, I see who's online, I stalk pplz.
Then I go to the New Posts and see if there is anything worth talking about :3

Crystal Clair
November 5th, 2007, 05:01 PM
I try to stick with the poll forum and the threads that I subscribed for.
It makes everything a lot more easier.
I have a bad habit of going into the Pokemon anime forums though. Why bad? Because that forum is overrun by n00bs woh cnt spl. I get a headache reading their posts. It's ok if you make one or two mistakes but if its liek htsi, thne ist bd.
And the Pokemon anime forums focus way too much on the dub and I hate the dub (season 8+)

This forum aint what it used to be ;_;
I have more fun on serebiiforums than here lately and it's upsetting. Many great members left.
*sigh