• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When you arrive on the forum, what do you do?

When you arrive on the forum, what do you do?

• Total voters

RYOUKI

survive the world.
Years
  • I check my PM's, This isn't rarely to me...My PM mates in fact are: Midori Chi, pink-tiger..meh, Mostly they just PM me even though I didn't Pm them..some of theme are random though, but enough bragging.
    next i check my FC...If I have an FC I meant, mostly I check Nica's cause it's active.
    Yeah PM Checks xD

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    Usually I go straight to the Other voting polls and other chat whenever I come on, unless I do have a private message waiting for me. XD Occasionally I welcome new people.

joyce : the fluffy pirate~

→ s m i l e .
    Years
  • I'll check my PM's first. That's the main reason why I'm on this forum, to make fwiends =D
    Then I'll go to some clubs I've joined (like my pairs FC x3), or vote on polls like these or just reply in the 'Other Chat' thread.

And then I may get hooked up by the Triva or just go and welcome some new members. ^^

It's always the same routine for me :3

The Real AAA

Guess who's back!
    Years
  • When I login I click on User CP to check if any1 has reply to a thread, so I guess it's "~ I go post in a thread where I reply, everyday"

Years
  • Neither of those choices is what I do.

Instead, I head straight for the "new posts" page, to look over that and see if there's anything that could use my attention - no matter how many pages of threads I need to look through. Only after I've opened up various tabs with threads that I'll look at will I check my PMs, if I happen to have any (usually I don't).

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
  • I look to see if I got a PM, I see who's online, I stalk pplz.
    Then I go to the New Posts and see if there is anything worth talking about :3

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • I try to stick with the poll forum and the threads that I subscribed for.
    It makes everything a lot more easier.
    I have a bad habit of going into the Pokemon anime forums though. Why bad? Because that forum is overrun by n00bs woh cnt spl. I get a headache reading their posts. It's ok if you make one or two mistakes but if its liek htsi, thne ist bd.
    And the Pokemon anime forums focus way too much on the dub and I hate the dub (season 8+)

This forum aint what it used to be ;_;
    I have more fun on serebiiforums than here lately and it's upsetting. Many great members left.
    *sigh

Back