• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shinies for shinies

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
  • I will be trading shinies for shinies. Here is the shinies I have at the moment:

Shiny Wurmple
    Shiny Makuhita
    Shiny Charmander
    Shiny Pelipper
    Shiny Gengar
    Shiny Zubat
    Shiny Starly
    Shiny Buizel
    Shiny Rayquaza

Rules:

I. These shinies are cloned using the GTS Device located on Pokemon Diamond and Pearl.

II. Although some people want to order all the shinies, you may only order 1 at a time. This is because it sometimes takes me long to clone Pokemon in the GTS. After we trade, you may order another, but, you must be aware of rule number V.

III. I want this to be a fun event for everyone, and a way for everyone to trade and collect all shinies as possible.

IIII. Please DO NOT bombard my thread with post. I hate this, and I will not respond if this occurs.

V. Your order will be on a waiting list located at the bottom of this thread. It will be assisted as from order of ordering. For EX.
    If your the second one ordering, the people above you, that posted earlier, will get their cloned Shiny Pokemon before you, and then the order follows.

VI. Thankyou for your cooperation! Have fun!

Order List:

Hoho

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Mar 22, 2008
    do u want shiny whismur? i would like to trade it for shiny starly or shiny buizel

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
  • Hoho

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Mar 22, 2008
    ok nw i'm not in a rush. Anyway i might have to go out soon but will b back.

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
  • haffeysucks

lolpwnt
    Years
  • I'm asking you to add the Pokemon natures to your list. If you didn't understand me the first time, you shouldn't be trading shinies at all.

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
  • I'm asking you to add the Pokemon natures to your list. If you didn't understand me the first time, you shouldn't be trading shinies at all.
    Excuse me, I don't need anyone insulting me, stop being stupid and if your going to insult this thread and myself then leave. And I am having no successes at cloning these shines. sorry everyone. its just that i have tryed to clone alec's about 20 times now, and no sucess =[

Back