• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shinies for shinies

haffeysucks

lolpwnt
    Years
    Excuse me, I don't need anyone insulting me, stop being stupid and if your going to insult this thread and myself then leave.

Umm...hello? You didn't understand "Can you add natures to your list please?". It wasn't a direct insult, but rather a suggestion. I'll be on my merry way though.

I_AM_A_BANANA

Shiny Freak!
    Years
    AWESOME

I am willing to trade my shinies.. i have many ask me 2 list...oh yea how do u clone on d/p.. i need help step by step..i tried it many time but i have failed :(

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
    Sorry everyone, I wish this thread be closed earlier. I have no successes anymore in cloning at all. I am following all the right steps.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    you have your numerals wrong, 4 is expressed as IV not IIII. IM picky about this sorta thing lol

Back