• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Booted Out!

Do you...

• Click the names of those who are Booted Out?

Votes: 27 77.1%
  • Disregard Booted Out people?

Votes: 8 22.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
Years
  • Hey yall, I was just passing through the forum and I noticed that whenever I see a crossed out name on the list of online people, I immediately click them and check out their posts to see what they did wrong. I guess you can call my nosy, but what about you? Do you like to see the wrong-doings of your fellow PC members?

johnlycett

Not Booted Out - be like me!
    Years
  • I don't know if we are allowed to discuss but here goes.
    Yeah i seem to see alot of booted out members online all the time it's kind of annoying.

How do they get into pc?
    Well they use something that is called a proxyserver so then the cookies ain't detected.

Years
  • I totally look at every banned member I come across. It's especially annoying when it's not apparent what they did wrong. xD That makes me want to pull my hair out. That happened recently, actually. =P

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I'll check them out I know the person or if they have a funny name. XD; Otherwise I'm not too curious.

I prefer looking in closed threads to see why they were closed. D;

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    I don't really care about the people that are banned unless I know them, if I did know them, I'd get interested and stuff.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • I'm very nosy. XD I always click on Banned members I see online. I'm curious because I wanna know what they did to get banned. I'd like to avoid doing what they did so I dont get banned.

Spoiler:

But I do look at their profile and their posts and all and usually I can tell what they did to get banned. If I cant tell right from looking at their posts I'll move on and not worry about it unless it's one of my friends.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I'm VEERRY nosy. I check their recent posts. I get frustrated if I don't find out xP

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • Ehh...I usually do it if it's a member I've seen around here a bit or if I'm feeling bored. And...I have to admit that seeing certain members booted actually brightens my day. Does that make me a horrible person? O=

Generally, though, I prefer snooping around locked topics. There's usually more to learn from those too. ^^

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • Do it all the time. It's entertaining to see what they did wrong on an internet forum!

I personally miss "u suck". He wasn't a hit-and-run troll like other trolls, and his posts had good reasoning too.

[added] Does PC automatically hide the avatars of banned people? Because I've come to notice that every banned member I see doesn't have one.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • I don't care at all about people who gets banned, they should know what they did to end up like that, and I know what to do to avoid becoming one of them, so...

And since most of the people close to me are people who behave properly, I don't have a reason to go snooping around other people's lifes. If they were to become banned, I'd just wonder about when will they return but that's it.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    Of course I check. As a whole, humans are generally curious in the misery of others, so we see why others got banned. Plus, I guess it's just a warning card sometimes. We learn what obvious mistakes the banned member did and know to not make those mistakes.

Sometimes, though, the locked threads are actually more funny to look through. Especially the aftermath sometimes, when the original poster of the locked thread holds a tantrum because they can't see why the thread got closed. :x

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    I do that too, desu, I'm very nosy. XD I the last posts made by the person before they were banned to see why. Sometimes I don't see why but... still very nosy, desu. One of my friends was recently banned, but I didn't bother to look why at all. ^^;

I also look at closed threads...XD;

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • I do depending on who they are. Usually I don't, but if I know them personally, then I go check out what happened. ;x

Years
  • well, if its someone who I know obviously spammed this forum half to death, then no. But if it was a member like Scizz (I'm still shocked) or one of my friends who doesn't normally cause trouble, then probably yes.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back