• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Booted Out!

Do you...

• Click the names of those who are Booted Out?

Votes: 27 77.1%
  • Disregard Booted Out people?

Votes: 8 22.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
    I always check, when i see a name crossed off on the active user list i always see what they did wrong, or see how idioctic they can be (Depening on which got banned) yeah, i'm nosy.

I even snoop around for christmas gifts, but that's a whole nother story

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    Well whenever I see the names I pause for a second maybe look at their profile but never there psots, I'm too lazy. If they only have like 2 posts then I won't though because I can probabley guess along some lines of what they did and that's their loss and stupidity.

spenceroone3

<he eats lots of burgers.
    Years
    Why was Scizz booted out anyway? He was the Assisstant Admin! 0.o
    Sometimes if it was someone I know I'd probably check their final post.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Why does it seem that just because it's a pokemon forum that members can't be banned?

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    as a matter of fact I do, that. And most of the time I don't see what they have done wrong. Most of the time people on this forum get banned because there are too many people on this forum. Or other times, I laugh at the people that got booted out because of what they have wrote on here

:t354:TG

Godot

That's one of my rules.
    Years
    I sometimes check to see if people get booted...

Why DID Scizz get the boot? Every time I saw his posts he always seemed to be doing his job well...

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    Hey yall, I was just passing through the forum and I noticed that whenever I see a crossed out name on the list of online people, I immediately click them and check out their posts to see what they did wrong. I guess you can call my nosy, but what about you? Do you like to see the wrong-doings of your fellow PC members?

^ My thoughts EXACTLY.
    But then sometimes the mods delete them,
    so hopefully I view them first.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Well...yes. I'm sure people were snooping on me when I was temporarily banned. lol, I like checking to see if the spammy, n00bish users who are just annoying are banned...they often are, and usually what happens gives me a decent chuckle. lol

But I don't do it too often, I usually have other stuff to do. I like looking at locked threads, as those are always...interesting. lol

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    I guess you can consider me nosy. I sift through every single post that person made to see why they were banned

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    ...People actually do that? o.0
    Honestly, if they got banned, it's none of my business. If it's a friend I care about, I try to ask other friends because I feel kinda nervous asking about something like that directly. Snooping around does what exactly? It just seems odd; they're banned, so move on. What's the point in laughing at someone else's mistakes?

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    I always want to know why people get banned, for a few reasons:

1) I'm nosy
    2) So I can make sure I don't do the same thing.

I'm surprised I haven't even got a warning yet for some of the things I've posted, actually...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back