• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Home-Made Cards

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    This is where u can post cards u made urself...duh! XD
    Here's 1 of mine(Cheap as usual XD)
    Made For a friend:
    Card Game: MTG
    Name: Brendan-Sized Hershey Bar of Doom
    Cost: 1B
    Legendary Artifact - Chocolate Bar
    Card Text:
    Brendan-Sized Hershey Bar of Doom is Indestructable
    Brendan-Sized Hershey Bar of Doom comes into play with 10 yummy counters on it.
    Remove 1 yummy counter from Brendan-Sized Hershey Bar of Doom: Brendan-Sized Hershey Bar of Doom becomes a 99/99 Legendary Artifact Creature with all abilities Brendan so chooses and Destroy all other creatures in play.
    Tap: Put 10 yummy counters on Brendan-Sized Hershey Bar of Doom
    When Brendan-Sized Hershey Bar of Doom is put in a graveyard, throw away the wrapper.
    Flavor Text: "My Chocolate" - Brendan(whose last name i shall not say/type)

KLS

PC's Eternal Witness
    Years
  • the little BIG mouse
    legendary artifact-the little big mouse
    2 to cast
    99/1 or 1/99 (you choose)
    if you chose 99/1
    you can pay 20 life and you can deal direct damage to opponent
    if you chose 1/99
    you can pay 20 life and you gain 100 life

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
  • Ummmm...insanely broken?

Wall of Venus FlyTraps 3G
    Creature - Wall
    (walls can't attack)
    Trample
    3/7

rofl! :P TRAMPLE WALL!! GO!

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
    Years
  • Is this only for Magic? ..I got a Magic and a YGO one.
    Ruby_Dragon.jpg

Name: Ruby Mythical Whirlwind Dragon
    Stats: 9/6
    Creature - Ruby Dragon
    Cost: 3F
    When Ruby Mythical Whirlwind Dragon comes into play, remove all Mountains you control from the game.
    When Ruby Mythical Whirlwind Dragon leaves play, return all removed Mountains.
    A mythical reptile created red produced to generate droughts on earth that is able to create tornadoes and cyclones and breath fire.

sinister_monk.jpg

Name: Sinister Monk
    Level: 7
    Stats: 2400/2400
    Attribute: Dark
    Type: Warrior
    Effect: If your opponent has no monsters in defence position, this mosnter may attack your opponent's life points directly. Each turn you may pay 2000 life points to destroy all cards on your opponents side of the field, when this effect is activated, Sinister Monk cannot attack on that turn.

Last edited:

KLS

PC's Eternal Witness
    Years
  • the wrath of cheese
    legendary cheese
    artifact
    0 to cast
    if you say "i love cheese 100 times" in 2 minutes you win the game however if you fail to do so then you lose the game however it can be a draw if you say "all hail the wrath of cheese 10 times in 13 seconds" but if you fail to do so then you lose the game

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
  • THE CHEESE ATTACK! (caps) 99
    Artifact
    At the beginning of your upkeep, if THE CHEESE ATTACK! (caps) is untapped, you lose the game.
    Tap: THE CHEESE ATTACK! (caps) deals 17 damage to you and a creature or player of your choice.
    Gain 3 life: sacrifice a cheese token.

wtf is this CHEESE! lol

KLS

PC's Eternal Witness
    Years
  • THE CHEESE ATTACKS #2!
    Artifact
    the cheese attacks deal 2 damage to both you and your opponent during each upkeep however whoever says the words "i am the mouse you are the cheese so i'm going to eat you" first than the damage is prevented.

Last edited:

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
  • Blasty, you forgot the cost for it. lol

MASSIVE CHEESE (caps lock) WWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
    Creature - Cheese
    When MASSIVE CHEESE (caps lock) comes into play, serach your deck for any number of cards with CHEESE in its name and put them into play.
    At the beginning of your upkeep, if you control more than 15 cards with CHEESE in its name, you win the game.
    0/198
    Rare - Uncheesed 3

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
    Years
  • ....0/198? Thats unbeatable, Kenny! o.o; XD
    Now who would choose to have a cheese deck, lol.
    blah_bobo.jpg
    Endless Living Ultimate Dragon
    Level 12​
    ATK/4500 DEF/3800​
    This card can only be Special Summoned by offering 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragon and 1 Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon as a tribute. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, you cannot summon (including Special Summon and Flip Summon) another other monster. This card cannot be affected by any card no matter what the situation when its face-up on the field. If you have another face-up dragon type monster on the field that is level 7 or higher, you may attack your opponent's life points directly.

Last edited:

KLS

PC's Eternal Witness
    Years
  • i would
    mouse and cheese
    7 to cast
    entiwine 2
    storm
    sorcery white
    you may punch your opponent (literally) for each time you use a cheese card this turn
    or have a staring contest without telling him and whoever blinks first and says "CHEESE,CHEESE,CHEESE,THE CHEESE CONTROLS MY WORLD" 5 times wins the game however if players messes up while saying the phrase the player loses the game

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
  • lolol! STORM! Nice one, kls!

To complement my MASSIVE CHEESE

GI-NORMOUS CHEESE (whoa!) BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB (that's 16)
    Creature - Cheese
    When GI-NORMOUS CHEESE (whoa!) comes into play, target creature gains denim-walk permanently. You must put on denim and not take it off until the end of the game or you lose the game.
    198/-2
    rare - Uncheesed 3

Who can't handle the -2 toughness! lol

KLS

PC's Eternal Witness
    Years
  • the indian cheese
    artifact
    When "the indian cheese" comes into play your opponent must disguise yourself as an indian and if failed to do so you can dress up as a patriot with a fake gun and you may pretend to kill the indian while the indian must act like he is dead
    oh and after all that it deals 2 damage to one target
    you can only use this effect during your upkeep

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
  • Tiny Cheese 0
    Artifact creature - cheese
    denimwalk
    0/1

Oh I love that guy.

Makeshift Cheese 3
    Artifact creautre - cheese
    1: Makeshift cheese becomes a legend until the end of turn.
    2/2

W00t! :P

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
  • Oh crap. There goes me! lol

Discriminating Cheese 8
    artifact creature - cheese
    Opponents may not remove a piece of clothing when Discriminating cheese is in play, on the stack, in the graveyard, or in the hand (You must show it to your opponent if you wish this effect to take in place). Your opponent may not remove a piece of clothing in response to anything.
    If any opponent wears denim, he or she loses the game unless he or she sacrifices a creature with denimwalk.
    0/0

Back