• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Home-Made Cards

KLS

PC's Eternal Witness
    Years
    the poking cheese
    sorcery
    storm
    for how much damage you deal that's how many times you can poke your opponent (you deal 4 damage you may poke your opponent 4 times)(if you played 4 spells than you can poke your opponent 16 times)

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
    Years
    LOL! You guys are hilarious dude! ..
    16 times? What math set did you use? Oh yeah, 4x4..
    Hey, guys, whats Makula the Executioner's effect?

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
    No clue about the Executioner.

Mass Cheese attack 4R
    Sorcery
    For every card with the creature type "cheese", deal 1 damage to all creatures and players other than the creatures with the creature type "cheese".
    Common - Uncheesed 3

Uncheesed (the official card of Uncheesed 3!) 2WW
    Sorcery
    Destroy all creatures. For every creature destroyed this way, put a 0/1 colourless cheese creature token into play. Then, you may eat any number of Kraft(TM) Singles. For every single(TM) you eat, put a 3/3 colourless cheese token into play. Then, if your opponent is of the opposite gender, you may ask this person out. If this person declines, put a 3/3 colourless Wrath cheese token into play. If so, this person must sign a contract saying that he or she will go out with you or he or she loses the game.
    Rare - Uncheesed 3

WOW! Wrath effect, token making, AND asking a person out! lol

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
    HOLY CRAP! THAT THING'S BROKEN! RECURRING MIRROR FORCE?????

okay. Now that I've calmed down:

Cheese Eater 10
    Artifact
    If your opponent controls any creature with a creature type cheese, you win the game.

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
    technically speaking, you just type information until the basics of a single card is complete. Of example, in YGO, you want to make a spell card. What you need isits name, its type of spell, and its effect. as long as its effect and its type agree with each other, then the card is usually okay. Of course, that's the basics. Once you get better, you can start creating more cooler cards without it being too powerful or too weak. You'll learn to strike the balance.

However, if you want to actually MAKE the cards, then I can't really help you. But I do know there is a website that gives you the materials needed to make a YGO card on computer. In magic, we all just randomly use set editors (I have a program for it. has no pictures tho).

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
    Okay. Well it's time for me to show you some REAL stuff (nothing funny)...okay 1 card.

Throwback 3U
    Instant
    Return target permanent back to its owner's hand.
    Tangent (You may remove another card in your hand from the game and pay Throwback's tangent cost instead of paying its mana cost)
    Common - Gaebis*

Bound Releaser WW
    Creature - Rebel
    Flying
    Inverse [W] (Whenever this card is removed from the game, you may pay its inverse cost. If you do, put it into play instead.)
    1/2
    Common - Gaebis*

*tentative title of set

So yeah, what do you think? I've kinda revised the mechanics I made a bit to see how it works. Seems Tangent might still be wonky in Vapour Ops (I think?), but Inverse is good as gold! lol

btw, this set has many madness/discard like cards (except it's remove/tangent and Inverse. lol). I think it's going pretty good. Can't think of followup mechanics tho.

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
    Years
    Cool! i made my own YGO blank design, its pretty ordianry though.
    I usually have images for the cards I make, a step further from speaking.
    Waoh! Makula so cool, I got it Parallel rare in real life. Mirror Force is very effective then. And it has 1200 def, Blasty, just correcting, hehe... I might put Makula in my deck then, then I need Mirror Force again, I already got Mirror Force for my Dark Paladin deck I need one more, hm.. Anyone got Magic Cylinder, Limited Edition? I got the LON one, I buy a lot of LON boosters, since I don't have Dark Necrofear, i STILL don't. Anyone know how to get Armor Exe? I heard its the strongest level 4 monster. (2400 atk).
    I'm making my own YGO set, but, Kenny do you know whre to get original YGO blanks? (cards without any writing on them) The URL will do, i can save them myself. Of course I'm making fiends/warriors/dragons only, everything else is different set.

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
    Can't help you there Minun. I don't know where the blacks are, but they ARE out there. Last time I checked tho, anycraze.com TOOK OFF THEIR BLANKS. But you can still go and check.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    u no wht'd b real funny Turning MTG into YGO and Vice versa XD

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
    That would be freaky. Think of all the things Upper Deck would do to screw up M:tG!

btw, on regards of defective products: Wizards takes 2 months to reply, and pays out 300% of what the defective product is (i.e. you have 1 defective booster, they send 3 back to you for free). Upper Deck takes approximately 6 months to exchange the product (i.e. you have 1 defective booster, they send 1 back at you. Also, the shop's case had a second thing where a tin was MISSING a Jinzo card. It took 6 months for Upper Deck to send just the single Jinzo card to the shop).

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    BTW wht happened to blasty neways?
    YUGIOH!!! 8
    you must now play MTG yugioh style(each player gets 8000 life points. All creatures have trample, you choose your target, and only 1 creature can block each creature)

KLS

PC's Eternal Witness
    Years
    i'm back dude
    sry man
    don't have lots of free time anymore cause i gotta help out my parents at work i get like $300 though
    the rock flinger
    9 to cast
    storm
    you may throw a rock at your opponent for each mana you and your opponent have out in play
    if your opponent dies you win the game
    throwing at the crotch and the head is allowed

Back