• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trying to get my hands on a Munchlax

Geeked

Pokemon Crimson Version
Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2012
    Not just any Munchlax, one with egg Moves, UT, adamant, and male.
    i can offer any shiny(except my ev trained and events) thats on my trade thread.(in my sig)

Years
  • I don't have any right now, but I could try and breed some. (If I'm correct about holding an everstone thing, I'll have a 50% at an Adamant nature.)
    About the egg moves, I need to try something. As Serebii lists that Earthquake is not one of Munchlax's egg moves, but one that I breed some time ago did get Eathquake...

Geeked

Pokemon Crimson Version
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2012
    okay, but, give me the egg okay, ill take a 50% chance of it being adamant.

Geeked

Pokemon Crimson Version
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2012
    okay, but, what did you want in return?

Years
  • xD Oh yeah, that would be nice to tell you! I'd like the Shiny Dratini if you don't mind. Is there a possibility that you could name it for me?

Geeked

Pokemon Crimson Version
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2012
    okay ill trade you the shiny dratini for it, but you have to give me one thats already hatched adamant, for a shiny dratini, also i cant nickname it, i got it in a trade

Years
  • Hmm okay. I'll get right on hatching. Do you want your named or left blank?
    I really do like my pokemon named, so is the Ninetails, Sneasle, or Pikachu able to be named? If not I'll stick with the Dratini.

Geeked

Pokemon Crimson Version
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2012
    Name Munchlax King, also no non of them are nicknameable, sorry i trade alot XD

Years
  • D: That makes me anxious. Someone could waltz in here and take your offer, and I'd be outta my first Shiny.

Years
  • No...And I just totally fuxed up.

.-. I put the Everstone on my female for the Adamant nature...and didn't have a lax incense. ToT Now I've got a crap load of Snorlax eggs! (That must be a giant egg!)

So I hardly doubt that I can get you an Adamant unless I can turn up a Male Snorlax with egg moves, so you might as well take someone else's offer. I could evolve my own Munchlax...But that would be incest....

Do you know if the Incense and Everstone have to be on a male or female?
    I doubt I can get it to you soon enough, but I'd like to know so I don't mess up next time.

Geeked

Pokemon Crimson Version
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2012
    im online waiting. filler filler.

i have a lax incense filler

Last edited:

SytheXP

Net Labs/UG Founder
    Years
  • If you havent gotten it yet I think I have an adamant natured one in my PC as ive been breeding alot of them for a fanmade event Im hosting on my bday. Anyway I havent checked your thread later and I dont really need any poke as I have other people who give me free ones and being as its a lvl 1 I hardly see it fair to trade it for something as uncommon as a shiny So im offering it free of charge except the genuine price of a simple pokemon you dont need and I can release such as a bidoof or magikarp. But Dont get ahead of yourself I still have to check and see if I have it and if not breed you one. Also the wifi restrictions are kind of limited as I dont have it at my home so I must make a trip to any local McDonalds or my Moms office ^.^ If you have yet to Aquire a munchlax I hope you find my service to be useful and hope you choose to use the XP Breeders group.

-Lead XP Breader-
    Sythe XP

Years
  • @__X What am I doing wrong?!?!
    So I messed up, I stuck that Snorlax and inbred, and has the lax incense on the male, everstone on the female. Got Snorlaxes. Switched them. I just got Snorlaxes again!

Okay...I'm going to try this...One. More. Time.

Edit:...Wrong Incense...*foam*

Geeked

Pokemon Crimson Version
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2012
    i think you need full incense which i have

Years
  • xD Yeah. I had brushed up on my baby knowledge by Googling and someone said it was a Lax Incense. I have a Full Incense, and breeding now. If everything goes well, I should get one soon. (Watch it be an Adamant FEMALE)
    I think the only egg move it should have is Earthquake. That is odd that Serebii doesn't have it listed...

Now what to do with the 20 failed Snorlax eggs?

Geeked

Pokemon Crimson Version
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2012
    idk, maybe hatch em' them toss em'

dont forget to nickname it King K capital and ing lowercase

Last edited:
    Back