• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trying to get my hands on a Munchlax

Years
    All capitals scare me...
    It takes too long to hatch, I'll see if I can give them away. Even if they are Snorlaxes they do have a 50% Adamant nature and Earthquake, so they could be use full.

Got first one hatched. Serious nature. You stick the Everstone on the female, right?

Edit: ^o^ Got it! Adamnt Male, with Odor Sleuth, Tackle, Lick, and Earthquake! I'll be waiting in the Wi-Fi room.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    If you havent gotten it yet I think I have an adamant natured one in my PC as ive been breeding alot of them for a fanmade event Im hosting on my bday. Anyway I havent checked your thread later and I dont really need any poke as I have other people who give me free ones and being as its a lvl 1 I hardly see it fair to trade it for something as uncommon as a shiny So im offering it free of charge except the genuine price of a simple pokemon you dont need and I can release such as a bidoof or magikarp. But Dont get ahead of yourself I still have to check and see if I have it and if not breed you one. Also the wifi restrictions are kind of limited as I dont have it at my home so I must make a trip to any local McDonalds or my Moms office ^.^ If you have yet to Aquire a munchlax I hope you find my service to be useful and hope you choose to use the XP Breeders group.

-Lead XP Breader-
    Sythe XP

Thank god! I'm not the only one who uses mcdonalds wifi for my ds, sorry bout this post but that makes me feel better I thought I was the only one

Geeked

Pokemon Crimson Version
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2012
    lol, im glad i got wifi, i used to have to go outside and stand on the side of my house and point my ds at my neighbors house, but, now i just get on anywhere in my house XD.

Back